You are my Happy

This girl, will be the death of me..... 

How can I.... 

This feeling, will it last? Will it last? 

She is my world. she is.. my life story... 

I still not believe that this amazing person chose me... will agreed to be with me.. how could I not be more than overwhelmed.. and worried at the same time... 

you can lose this angel..just as fast as you received her. You have to be wise, and careful of what you do... do not make a regretful mistake.... 

As I looked over, my angel was still sound asleep. However, I noticed that I had recieved a messge.. 

Hey! babe;) I land in 2 weeks can't wait to see you! 

This came to me like I was being shot from an unseen source, all of the short happiness is going to be taken just before i get to enjoy it . 

"Good morning..."

Just as I opened the message, my angel rose from her slumber. 

"good morning angel..." 

(kiss) I felt as if the world was working against me in such a short amount of time.  I totally forgot that before my angel I had a fuck buddy.. man, i thought i already handled that.. fuck!!! 

"you know, last night was the first night i didn't wake up multiple times through the night. I actually slept through the night completely. I haven't been able to do that for so long.."

"i',m glad that you were able to rest in my arms without a worry angel.. expect that from now on"

How was I going to do this? How was I going to keep my angel in this peace? without her worrying? should i just explain?... (NO YOU MORON... SHE WILL THINK YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER MAN OUT THERE... BETTER TO JUST GET RID OF THAT SLUT AND KEEP HER AWAY AS FAR FROM OUR ANGEL OR ELSE WE WILL LOSE HER!!) Man, why does your inner thoughts always come out when you don't need it! but it was right.. i could lose the best thing that ever happened to me.. fuck... i would rather kill that bitch before ever losing my angel. 

Justin! With his help i'll be able to keep this in the DL. Will he help me though..... 

"are you alright?"

"huh?.."

"you seem out of sorts"

Out of sorts that is the last thing that i wanted her to see from me.. I am literally flipping the fuck out! internally, and it is all my doing no one else. How the fuck am i going to pull through this bullshit..i just couldn't wait until i met my angel to pull out my dick and fuck the next slut just because i needed to satisfied my pleasureable needs... "It's all your fault if we lose our angel!" (man to penis talk).  

"are you okay? do you need to lie down for a minute?"

"sorry..sorry angel...it's just i still can't believe that you are here with me.. i'm just so happy you have given me this chance" 

"haha.. i don't think you should thank me just yet.. this is all still so knew to me.. I don't know my feelings just yet.. i know that i like you, but... i .. never felt this way before... so.."

"it's okay, let's take this slow"