I'm BRokEN

01/23/17

Dear Diary, 

     Today is going to be a better day i just know it. Even though mom and dad say their only dealing with me because i'm helping them i know they love me deep down..they just don't know it.... 

Another day, another hour, another minute to be grateful for the life which was given to us. Well at least that is what i believe, is it so wrong to think this way? My family does...especially my mother and father. My little sister doesn't have much thought on much. I love my family but at times I am not enough for them. 

DAY 1 (breaking...)

"ANNA.!!!"

my name being yelled from across the terrace. Just another saturday evening in the household and already my mother calls for me. Am I late for work? I could have sworn I don't start at the store until 1am. 

"coming"

As I walk down the stairs i noticed something strange. There was my parents, sibling and another person on the couch next to my mother. He seemed quiet young... I believe my age? maybe a little older.  Who can that be? 

" -yes mom?"

As I walked into the living room i got a better look at this young man. He had ripped black skinny jeans, long white jersey, with a nice black jacket thrown on top, black converse. Lovely black hair with red tips and amazing blue eyes, with a goo amount of tattoos from what was viasable on his chest and a small cross near his eye. As I moved closer his eyes were peering right into me, i felt as though i couldn't focus. But that soon left as fast as that emotion came. I wonder who he was. 

"ANNA! stop spacing out.. for godsakes. Sorry phoenix. about my eldest, shes the problem child here."

"its all good, mrs smith"

"sorry mother. I do apologize Mr. Phoenix. How can I be of service.?"

(slap/slap/slap/slap/... punch)

"stupid girl!!!! why say that... god!"

I've been hit, well i get hit i should say but not as much nor as hard as this very minute. did i say something wrong? i thought he was going to ask for help. thats what most people come in my house for through my parents. 

"ANNA! are you alright?.."

"i'm f-fine. i'm sorry if i offended you in anyway. please forgive my misguidance."

"she's fine Phoenix. sorry you had to see that. Before my idiot daughter spoke.. i was going to mention to her our agreement?"

Agreement? what is going on? 

"you are one horrible person you know that? i am glad that i am saving her from your evil family..."

what is going on ? why did he insult my family? i know at times they don't come across as lovely but they dont really mean it deep down. I know its just that they dont know how to express themselves. i know it... i know it... they dont know... 

" free at last! well here is the thing anna, you idiot. from this day forward. you are going with that man and live your days outside of this house. As per a discussion which you never knew about for a good couple years. you see, you are being exchanged for a lot of money which will put your sister to a good high school and paid through all they way until her graduates. plus enough on the side to let us leave and buy a house and finally be  a happy family.  so you see, your not with us anymore, your his property. Bye bye Anna. I do wish we never see eachother again."

i'm being sold? I- am losing my family? why-why... did i do---say something wrong over the past couple days. This can't be true. there just want to scare me so i do better. This is not real. i know i upset them but its family it happens. 

"m-mother, did i do something wrong? i can be better. is it the money issue. I can get another job, get more money. I am sorry mother i didn't want to disappoint you. is this really happening?" (crying...)

"anna, princess, darling... don't waste your tears on this demon. trust me you will be happier with me and my family. come..." 

this person, this man phoenix...sounds kind. but i do not know him. will i truly be okay? and my mother mentioned this going to occur many years ago in the past?..where was I? how come i do not recall such things. 

"there my family Mr... please do not call them such things. they must have a reason for why she's doing this. it's my fault i did something wrong. Sorry I disappointing you mother. I do hope you will forgive me. I will leave. sorry again mother, sorry.." 

As I got up I felt an arm grab me, it was my little sister.. abby. Did she know this was going to happen? no-no she couldn't have. it's alright though ...shes my little sister she doesn't understand how life works just yet. i'll miss her. 

"Anna... before you go can I have your room and stuff? wait.. duh, your leaving leaving.. right never mind. bye sis. hope to see you around maybe. Dad what we having for dinner??!!!"

even my sister.. was i completely useless to them? was i horrible?... omg.. i am horrible. I deserve this. 

(slap)

"you disgusting slut, ugly.... girl. how dare you hurt my princess!!!!!!!! you will learn from my anger that no one, NO ONE HURTS MY princess understand?!!"

"babe, look at me... here babe"

As i felt his hands slowly push my face towards him i could feel the warmth on my chin and soon as the warmth of his eyes to my own.. such warmth.. 

"let's go.. you will be treated like a queen. you are my queen. I will pay back from what they took from you."

And with that in his arms i was guided out of my former home now to an unknown destination. what will become of me. Will i be able to make him happy?.. i can do it. I'll make him happy.. i have to. If i don't what will become of me?