Am I able to protect this angel??

I felt this sense of piece. Protection even? It was such an amazing feeling. I felt as if someone was gently stroking my face.. with such an affection possibly "love" like affection? possibly... i didn't want the feeling to stop, but i knew that i was no longer asleep i had to wake to reality. 

To my surprise, it was no dream, it was real. My angel was caressing me with such warmth. I couldn't believe it. As soon as i opened my eyes. I was completely mesmorized by her beauty and her eyes. that held a strong sense of adoration to me. I didn't want this moment to end. I couldn't bare to look away and from what i gathered neither did she. I knew that we could have been lost in each-other, until the end of days or even beyond that.... however reality was knocking on the door... 

"Sir we have arrived" 

Darn it Edwin! i wanted to continue into looking at my soon-to-be wife for a longer time... but i know he didn't mean any harm by it. Only doing his job.. just wished he waited another half hour. Besides once we walked outside this limo it was no longer me and Ash but the family, me and Ash, intruders i like to call them. God, speaking of family.. my mother is going to overwhelm my poor bride.. god only knows what my father is going to say. 

Once we got out of the limo, she just stood there like a gorgooues statue... it was the cutuest thing. 

"Ash? bbae?! we have to go inside the house now, you can always stare at the front of the house later okay?! My parents really want to meet you again. There looking forward to meeting there official daughter-in-law." 

daughter-in-law... sounded nice, but wife sounded better and i can't wait to until the moment in when i can say MOTHER. so many thoughts were rushing in my head... then suddenly my pants were feeling uncomfortably tighter.... 

        "down boy! patience is the key before our angel allows us to become one..and soon you will enjoy yourself in that nice tight, delicious pussy.. wait boy... the treasure is all yours." 

I was brought back from my lala land when my angel spoke. 

"r-right. It's just a lot to take in at the right moment. right, we should meet your parent's" 

So sweet, such an angel. Not once has she fought against this nor try to escape. she is going along with everything... amazing. My angel really is a priceless jewel that must be handled with care. She still seemed nervous. I wanted to make her feel reassured. 

As we walked into the doors, right away i felt my angel completely freeze once again from this foreign environment and lifestyle in which she would know be living. Amazing... i know but i didn't know what she was thinking about all this, did she like it? was it too much for her? 

John out butler showed  us to the private waiting room, seems like the parents are dealing with business matters in which i would need to be caught up tomorrow. great.. work, looking forward to that fun job.. note the sarcasm. 

"your going to love my parents, they are really nice. they will treat as if you were there daughter. Don't worry"

"I-I'm not nervous..maybe taken back a little..i mean... i'm a new family member right? i just left my fam... i left a close... i left something important to me, a piece of me.... i don't really know if your family will accept me.. I-I"

i felt like kissing the life out of her in that moment. How could she possibly think anything of the sort? she had nothing to worry about. I guess my words didn't give her the reassurance she wanted. I noticed she was going to say how she lost her family but they nevver treated her of the sort.. and she seemed to catch herself a couple of times as well... i just wanted to fill her with my love and protection. She would never experience what she did with those pieces of trash.. scum of the lower class.. middle class people. Before i could respond entered my parents.. oh lord, please let this go through smoothly as possible. 

 " oh, hello darling! welcome to the family. i was looking forward into meeting you... again but under better circumstances. i am looking forward to have a daughter around to talk to and have someone help me keep pur boys out of trouble right sweetie??!! haha....."

God already pushing a lot more than she should. I mean seriously mother, my wife just came here for the first time. She doesn't know any of us nor this new environment she was forced into in  way... 

"...mother! she just got here. Give her some room to breathe" 

"oh, i'm sorry dear, i didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." 

Seems like my father is enjoying the spectacle as well. 

"clare, leave my daughter be.. daughter, i like the sound of that ... haha..." 

Even my own father is being an ass... can't they see she's shy and overwhelmed? 

I was so busy giving my parent' looks and silent scolding that i didn't even realiz that my angel was no longer with us, she rifted off once again into dream world. hmm.. good chance as any to taste those delicious looking lips... maybe a good tongue action.. yea..wait my parents are here ugh! guess simple kiss it is. 

(smooch)

haha, the reaction.. no words.. cherry faced what an innocent girl and she is all mine. My parents seemed very pleased with the PDA already, want grandkids that bad huh guys?

"mmm...love the flavor babe..welcome back"

I might be a little crazy for reading into this way too much but i think she liked it as much as i did or even more.. good sign. 

maybe a little more?... 

(whispered) " i don't mind if you keep losing focus, just gives me a better excuse to eat you up.. my yummy kitten"

hmm... still red.. she likes this.. good to know.. 

of course my nosy as father wants to know what  i just said know going off from her reaction.. no way old man.. you got your women i got mine... none of your business  i wanted to say but that will just earn me a kick in the ass.. nah.. i'm good. 

Time seem to speed up in the moment, my mother seemed to finally relaize that my girl was super tired after a very emotionally tiring day. Someone needed her beauty sleep. Yes lord, bout to rest next to my sleeping angel just please let me hold control for a little longer thanks. 

Seemed like my mother was reading my mind that she told me to join my girl.. thanks ma your the best. Picked her up bridal style seem all women like that, went up to the 3rd floor. opened the door and ever so slowly placed her on the bed. I took off my pants only leaving a tanktop and my boxers (for now wink**). wrapped my arms around  her, leading her settle in my embrace. 

Such a beautiful moment that i had so many emotions running through me, that some of them came out as words.  

"(kiss) close your eyes try to rest, think of a good dream. I'll be here when you wake. Your life will only get better from this moment on. i promise.. and thank you for agreeing... thank you for coming with me, giving me a chance to love you (how you were suppose to be loved *inner thoughts)" 

With those last words.. i pulled her even closer to my body, making sure i had a good tight hold on my angel, one more kiss on her neck, and drifted off to sweet slumber. 

From this moment on it is my job to protect my angel nothing will harm her or us... 

just before i dozed off my phone vibrated.. 

text message: hey baby! :) i land in 2 weeks.. can't wait to see you...