>>• Chapter Seven •<<

Chapter Seven

Your P.O.V

   Today was Now Sunday, Which Clearly means No Work or school. Kim and The Six Bangtan Members went To The Amusement park, while Jin Stayed with me In their Apartment. There was an awkward Silence at first, but then I Started talking a bit to him.
"So...How are you?"I asked the Handsome male besides me.
"I'm good, And you?"
"I'm OK..." I'm not Okay! I'm nervous at the Fact that I'm his Girlfriend now! Why did he choose me? I have no Fucking Idea! I fiddled with my thumbs for about a minute until he placed his large hand on top of mine, I looked over at him to see a Huge Smirk plastered on his Face.

"W-What?" I stutter. He leans forward and Kisses my lips softly. I kissed back, then all of a sudden He nibbles my bottom lip, making all the blood in my system rush at my cheeks.
His Thumb brushes on my lips and he whispers in my ear.
"We're alone now~"

"So?"

"What do you mean so? You know what I want." He wiggles his eyebrows. OK so I'm thinking like a pervert right now and Its hella bad.
'Do. Not. Say. Sex.' I mentally ordered myself.
He sits me on his lap and stares at me in a seductive way. Its Kind of sexy...I love that Stare ~
I clear my throat. "Sex..." I mumble and hide my face on my hands in embarrassment.
'(Y/N), you piece of sh-'

He bursts out laughing so hard, which caused me to laugh along him as well. I then Smack him playfully In his arm and Hug him tightly.
"You're such a Tease, Jin." I mumble close to his ear, causing him to tense and pin me against the Couch.
"You're triggering me, (Y/N)." He blows a Kiss. I wrap my legs around him and I pull him closer to me. He falls on top of me and His Face is on my chest...my chest
.
..
...
....

Chest
....
...
..
.

   I slowly slid down and Kissed his lips. He Slowly kissed back and Then sat us up.
"Soft" He whispers. Is he Talking about...My breasts!! I turn My head over to the side to hide my blush and so that he won't look at me.
"Should we watch a movie?" He suggested. I thought about it for a moment before Just giving him a slight Nod. He grabs a movie from out of a shelf and Places it on the player...unfortunately it turned out to be a Horror movie... Wow.

He looks over at me and smirks. Was he planning this? Just to make me Feel scared and Hug on to him like a little girl. my life was hell before, so why should I be scared of a single movie? I giggle softly and Rose my eyebrows.
'This shall be something fun...I should Just tease him and ruin his little plan~' I schemed and Mischievously Smiled. I sit back and Watch the whole movie.

During the film, Jin would look over at me to see if I was scared, maybe even a little and especially in Jump scares. He gave up on the thought and pouted.
"Are you scared?" He asked. I shook my head and I grab his arm.
"I'm cold, hug me." I commanded. He blushes and wraps his arms around me.

'Wah, he's so warm...and he smells nice.' I blink and blush deep red as well, taking in his manly scent.
"I love you, Jin." I mumble against his chest. He tensed for a bit before saying it Back warmly.

"I love you too, (Y/N)''

   It was weird how we started. He was rude, yet Just because he was Jealous of the Others. I feel he is sorry about acting like an asshole. I too feel sorry about Calling him that.
But now seeing him like this makes me feel Happy.

Real Happy.

  He releases me and smiles gently before ruffling my hair and messing it up a little. I giggle lightly and I kiss his cheek.
"Since we're here alone, I think it's time." He says and looks over at the television in which he turns off. He suddenly Picks me up bridal style and takes me to where I believe is his room. He gently tosses me to bed and crawls on top of me. Jin then starts to kiss me lightly just like before and turns us over. Since I'm now on top of him I have no other choice than just to kiss him back. His large hands are placed on my waist and his thumb rubs it slowly.

  He pokes my nose and smiles before pulling me close to him and wrapping his arms around me, tightly.

"Stay with me." He mumbles.

(Yah, I'm sorry if this chapter sucked I'm having such a huge Writer's block)