>>· Chapter Fourteen ·<<

This chapter is dedicated to:
CakesAndCoffee

Chapter Fourteen

Your P.O.V

Why hasn't Jin visited me these past two days. Didn't the guys told him that I needed to talk to him. It's all so strange. The fact that he hasn't texted, called or visited. Somewhat it made me feel so worried about him.
Sometimes I tell myself that he is working hard for his upcoming events and that he only needs to concentrate on that for a while.

Is that probably why?

Who knows.

  I lazily walk to the Kitchen and pour Cereal and milk in a bowl. I sat waiting for at least something to happen. In the mean time Kim was at a Sleepover with one of the girls she met in school. She probably wasn't even awake yet and the girl's mother told me she would drop her off later in the day.
I started work on monday again which meant that I had time to rest for a while. Well comfortably since I didn't have to worry about my parents anymore. They are in Jail and they can't do anything to me or Kim.

  The sound of Knocking on my door was heard, interrupting me from my thoughts. I groan, set my spoon on the bowl and head over to the door. I look through the peek-hole to see that It was Jungkook.
I sighed in disappointment and opened the door for him.

"Hey Kookie." I greeted.

"Hey Noona." He waved his Large hand and revealed his Usual bunny smile. I managed to smile back at him even though I was a bit disappointed that it was not Jin.
I let Jungkook in and I closed the door behind me.

"Where is Jin, Jungkook?" He plopped himself on the couch and turned to look at me.
"What do you mean?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at my question.

"Well he hasn't stopped by here." He still looked at me weirdly.
"He told us that he did stop by your apartment yesterday." He blinked confusedly.

I shook my head and sat next to him on the couch.
"Kookie, I was Here Yesterday. I never did went out. The only person who came here was One of Kim's friends and her mom who came to Pick her up. That's it!" I bit nails. Jungkook noticed my actions and took My hand on his. He ruffled my messy hair and Smiled.
"He'll come by soon." He sat back.
"We barely see him nowadays. He comes late from practice every single time." He clicked his tongue.
"I think it's weird." Jungkook ran his hand through his soft, fluffy hair.

"Usually Jin hyung learns the choreographies fast. He must have something on his mind that keeps on bothering him." I blew air out of my mouth in frustration.
Certainly he was not thinking about me. He knew I was back. So what the hell is he thinking about?
Another thing...Why would he lie about visiting me?

Everything is Just so Strange.

"How weird. Maybe I should try to talk to him." I suggested. The only thing Jungkook could do was Just nod.
"Good Idea. You should be the one to do that. After all, you are his girlfriend, so he would listen to you." He slaps my shoulder playfully. I smile and slap his back.

"Where is the little one?" He asks.
"Oh Kim? She's at a sleepover with one of her friends."
"What about the troublesome duo?"

"Probably out doing something." I shrugged and looked at him with a smirk plastered on my face.
"How about that cute girl that took a bullet for you...Is she your girlfriend~" I cooed. He nervously bit his lip and turned to look away.
Yep, Bangtan was right about him and his Lady friend being close to each other lately. Oh well our Kookie is growing up so fast, after all he is The international playboy. Ladies go crazy for a face like his these days.