>>· Chapter thirteen ·<<

Chapter thirteen

Your P.O.V

· A few weeks later ·

In the end...Jin and the rest of BTS couldn't go with us to the U.S. Their Manager didn't accept it, so I respected his decision.

Miss Anne's brother Gave me Complete custody. Meaning I was Officially Kim's Guardian. Our parents...well they will spend a long time in prison, hoping they will reflect on what they did to us all these years. Kim won't have to worry about them anymore. They're gone and for good.

As of right now...well I am on my way to the airport. We're going back to South Korea...Back to Jin. I've been dying to comfortably be in his arms and just sleep there for a very long time. We barely talked on the phone since our time zones are very different but I still feel like he tried. Besides as an Idol, his schedule must be full.

I slump onto the Airplane seat tiredly and placed Kimberly On her seat, putting her belt on.
"Wah! I Unnie why did you choose to go really early in the Morning." Kim Yawns and stretches forward. I look at her.
"Because i want to get there when the guys are awake."

I turn my head to face the window to see Various of airplanes Parked and being loaded with People and luggage.

I sighed at the whole sight and layed my head back on the seat.

"This is gonna be a long trip." I muttered.

                          * * * * *

Jimin Just sent me a message. He said that they were here along with Jihee and Minna. I was really excited to see them again just after a few weeks.
I grabbed Kim's hand and dragged her along with her luggage to where they were waiting for us.

"U-Unnie! What the heck!" Kim squeals.
"Shush child don't you wanna see Taehyung?!" I asked her as we hurried through the crowd of people.
She groaned as she made her usual pouty face.
"Unnie you need to slow down." She pled. "You're gonna Fall!"

I stopped for a moment.
"Sorry I just miss Jin..."
Multiple footsteps were heard coming towards us.
"Ah! (Y/N)!" Jihee's voice cried. I was tackled onto the floor by The two Young Females.
"(Y/N), M-Mr. Jung said t-that you have a l-lot of catching up to do, I-I promised to help you!" Minna sniffled and Hugged me tightly.

"Yah! She's tired! Let her go you children!" Suga Scolds them and shoos them away.
Jihee gets up and Flicks Suga's forehead, Making everybody gasp in horror.
"OMGRR SHE FLICKED HIS FOREHEAD!" J-hope yells.
Knowing what she did, Jihee Hides behind me and whimpers lightly.
Jungkook Walks towards me and bends down a bit.
"They've been Fighting a lot ever since you were gone. I think I'm shipping them." He whispers in my ear.
I look at him weirdly. No...It cannot be happening. Jihee loves Jimin!
I carry The smoll whimpering roll away from the rest.
"You Like Suga?!" I asked
She blushed deep red and shakes her head violently

"Ha! No of course not we're just rivals!" She shoots an evil glare at Suga and Suga Makes an attempt to come and Kick Jihee's booty but he is held back by Bangtan and Minna.

"Woah he really hates your guts..."My eyes widened in shock.
"What did you do?" Is ask as I stare at the Pale bean with Dark hair.

"Yah! Let go of me. Jihee you better run before I get you!" Suga Warned.
I look at Jihee.
"Well?"
"Remember I told you someone wanted to play basketball against me? Well it turned out to Be suga...BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW HE KNEW I PLAYED! Anyways he and I played and I won..." I raised an eyebrow.

Really just because of a Game they decided to be rivals.
I facepalmed.
"Wow he looks really mad. What else did you do?"
"I kind of bragged with the others how much of a loser he is." I smacked her head.
"You don't do that Jihee! Aish! Go over there and apologize!" She crossed her arms and pouted.
"As if! I DON'T APOLOGIZE to TRASH!" She says it loud enough for him to hear.
"Why you little..." Suga struggles once more to get out of everyone's grip.
Jihee giggles.
"You know I'm kidding. Suga is not trash."

Jihee walks over to the angry boy who was being held by multiple boys.
"I'm sorry for calling you a loser...and trash. You're aren't really trash and i didn't mean to call you that, so what do you say Suga Cookie~" Suga Blushes at the Last thing she says.

After a couple of minutes of silence among us, Suga finally Ruffles her hair.
"Yeah sure, Whatever short stuff." He looks at me and Nods "Welcome back, (Y/N)." I was attacked By Various Hugs along with Kim.
"Yahh! DoN't SqUiSh ThE BaBy!" Tae screeches.
I giggle as I Huggle them all back.
That's when I noticed.

No wonder there was something odd here.

Jin.

He was not here.

"Hey where is Jin." I asked.

"Well he said he had to Stay for a while over at practice. He hasn't been keeping up with us, which is really strange." Jimin says and Looks at all his hyungs.
"Ahh." I nodded.

"Let's go home." Namjoon said.

"Yeah." On our way home, everyone was Dead silent. Jihee and Minna went home and well we were Given A ride by Bangtan. It got really crowded in the van that I had to sit on Jungkook's lap. And well of course Kim Sat with Taehyung.
I knew Jungkook felt really uncomfortable with me sitting on top of him. He Bit his lip when he was nervous and he kept Avoiding eye contact.

I couldn't help it. I just had to do it.
"Shhh child you'll be ok." I pat His head lightly.

Namjoon hit the brakes.

I was so scared that I held onto Jungkook.

"N-Noona." He stuttered.

"Are we dead?!"

"Who dared to disturb my sleep."

"Sorry guys...Didn't wanted to kill that poor Doggo." Namjoon apologized.
"Kim...You alright?" I called.

"Yes Unnie!"

I look at Jungkook.
"Sorry about that, Kookie." I laugh nervously and Pat his head once more.

As soon as we got home I Jumped out of Kookie's lap and Grabbed my luggage.
"Thank you so much for picking us up." I thanked the six Boys in front of me.
"Yush thank you." Says Kim.

"If you guys see Jin can you please tell him that I wish to see him." They nod.

"Alright...Thanks dudes."

"Go home and rest. We'll make sure to tell him." Rapmon Says. I bow and walk to our apartment and opened the door.

"Wah. I'm so tired. Imma take a nap."

"Same Kim...Same."