>>· Chapter Fifteen ·<<

Chapter Fifteen

Your P.O.V

It's been two days and i've never felt this shitty in my whole entire life. I didn't feel like going to school or work. When you break up with the one you love, you just can't seem to want to do anything with your life at that moment.

But we can't always do what we want, so I guess that I have no other choice but to just go. It'll be better to at least not have Jin clouding my thoughts. In the end I lost time to learn and work...not only me but Kim did as well.

Kim rushed into my room all dressed for school and pulled the covers off of me. She knew about what happened between me and Jin, but she didn't understood what it felt like. I swear that she is just like a teenager sometimes.

"Hurry up, Unnie...We're gonna be late! Yuki said I missed to much already!" I groaned and sat up. I ruffled my hair and stared at the clock. I had more than enough time to get ready for school. Walking over to my closet, I grabbed my school uniform and placed it on my un-made bed as I went to the restroom to wash my face. I checked on the mirror to see that my eyes were swollen because of all the tears I've shed for Jin. I huffed and splashed some water on my face and gently rubbed soap on my cheeks and forehead. I rinsed it cleaned and dried my face with a small nearby towel that was neatly folded. I pat my face lightly and placed the towel back in its place.
I went back to my room and changed into the uniform. I combed my hair and added light make up on my face before heading out.

"Kim...Get your bag, we're leaving to school!" I hollered from my room.
"What about breakfast?!" She yells.

"No time, hun. I'm sorry! If you want you can take cookies and eat them on your way there!" I walked to the living room with my backpack on, waiting on Kim to return from the kitchen. She skips over to me happily, cookies on her hand and her face putting on a soft smile.

"Let's go." I open the door and let Kim out first. I slowly lock the door. As we started to walk away a cheery voice calls my name from behind.

"(Y/N)!" It was J-hope. I stopped and soon, various footsteps were coming our way. I blink and turn around, putting on a fake smile on my face. Just as I thought. All seven boys were in front of me,with a smile on their faces...all of them except for Jin. Jin just stared at me with that look he gave me a few days ago. Without a single damn emotion.
I didn't like that look one bit. Because it reminded me of that day he decided to confess how he played with me. That day he decided to hurt me.

I looked away from him and focused all my attention to the other bangtan boys.

"Wah! We missed you!" Jimin Says and pats Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah...A week...Sorry we haven't visited you. The only ones were Jin and Jungkook." Namjoon Rubbed the back of his neck as he laughed nervously. Suga noticed this and just rolled his eyes.
"He's scared that you would flip out on him. We've been practicing a lot lately and some of us haven't had the time to visit. So we're sorry." He apologized. I instantly shook my head.

"Ah! Nuh Uh...impossible! I didn't get mad. I understand what's up, so it's no biggie!" I laughed.
Kim tugged on my shirt and pointed at her small wrist.
"Oh are you guys heading to school. Do you need a ride?" Jungkook offered as Jin laughed lightly.
"Jungkookie, they're fine. The school is Close." I look over at him and Just nod. I knew that he was keeping himself away from me, which actually makes me want to cry all over again. I had to keep strong. I bit the inside of my cheek hard to prevent the tears to create themselves and flood my eyes. I realized at that moment that I bit way to hard that blood started to pour out of the area I bit in.

I covered my mouth with the back of my hand and looked at them. I managed to smile at them.
"Yes, h-he's right. The school is near!" I stuttered and struggled to gulp down my half filled mouth with saliva mixed with blood. The metallic taste was enough to make me feel somewhat nauseous.
J-hope took notice and frowned.