Chapter 1

LUCY POV

PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA 

My alarm went off. I woke up and trudged myself to the washroom. Today is the first day at my school Fairytail high A.K.A Hell. I wore a plain white shirt with a mustache saying 'I mustache you a question', a pair of black jeans and a pair of white converse. 

I'm Lucy Heartfillia secret celestial mage. My mother died when I was young and my father blamed me for it. I have no friends but I'm ok.

I go down stairs and make scrambled eggs. My father comes downstairs and starts eating as well. Then he spit the food out and yells " YOU UGLY PEICE OF SHIT, THIS TASTES HORRIBLE LEARN HOW TO COOK YOU BITCH"

 My father has been like this ever since my mom died. He blamed me for her death because she protected me from the people who broke into our house and wanted me but my mother said to take her instead.

I walked out of the house and skateboarded to school. I don't have any friends they all think I'm just a nerd. I get bullied everyday by Minerva and Her squad of bitches laki, Biska, ever Green and Yukino except Yukino doesn't bully me she just stands there. Minerva was scared of the 'populars' as I would call it. She doesn't bully me when they are there. But they never seem to notice.

I walk into the school and go to my locker. Before I could put my combination in, Minerva and laki came up to me and pushed me into my locker  "would you look at that the nerd hasn't killed herself yet" I stayed quite I didn't want to make the matter worse but I did "LISTEN TO ME WHEN IM SPEAKING YOU BITCH" she was about to punch me. I closed my eyes and got ready for  the impact but it never came. " I suggest you leave her alone unless you want to get hurt" a feminine voice said. I open my eyes to find a small petit blunette girl holding minervas wrist" Oh Ya AND WHAT IF I DONT" Minerva asked bravely. "I can call Erza" Minerva was now shaking in fear , then she ran away.

" Hi I'm Levy McGarden" the blunette said "I-I'm L-Lucy Heartfillia" I said.    "nice to meet you lu-Chan" "Lu-Chan"? I asked in a  confused tone " Oh do you not like it?" Levy asked "NO No I like  it...Levy-Chan" we both laughed and started talking then the bell rang "what class do you have lu-Chan?." Levy-Chan asked I pulled my schedule out from my hot pink bag. " ooh we are both in level A which is advanced!" Levy-Chan said excitedly "so we have the same classes?" I asked "ya!! Except for periods 3 and 6" levy-Chan said with a bright smile. Then we walked to class.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BECAUSE IM LAZY LIKE THAT

I was walking to the library when I heard someone calling me." LU-CHANN" the only person who calls me that is levy . I turn my head and see levy running towards me."Lu-Chan... do.... you...want...to eat ....lunch with me and my friends?"Levy-Chan asked while catching her breath. I nodded in response then we started to walk to the cafeteria. We went to the table with a the 'populars' " hey everyone this is my new friend Lucy Heartfillia" everyone looked at me then waved" hi lucy" they all said " let me introduce you" levy-Chan said "this is Mirajane Staruss and her sister lisanna staruss, beside her is Gray fullbuster and his girlfriend Juvia locksar, beside her is Erza scarlet and her boyfriend jellal Fernandez and this is Natsu dragneel, laxus dreyer and Gajeel redfox" she said with a little blush when she said 'gajeel'. He he I'll tease her when I get the chance.

I took a seat beside Natsu I think. " hiya Luce!" He said " Luce?" I asked  "ya it's my nickname for you don't you like it?" He asked "ya" then I smiled everyone started talking and then the bell rang I walked out with Levy and Erza since we were in the same class.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN CLASSES ARE OVER

I started walking back when I got tripped. "Ugh you bitch these were new shoes" Evergreen said  then Minerva came and stared kicking me. Once they were finished I continued walking back. I got in my hosue and ran up stairs I bandage dress myself up and then I logged on to the chat room.