Chapter 12

LUCY POV

After our giggling fit we all got up and went to go eat. "So how long are you guys going to be here for" I croaked. "Well just think of it like we are all your... room mates" Erza said as the others nodded. My eyes widened " all of you" I said as I pointed to all of them. "No just me, Natsu, Juvia and Gray" I raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure that's the best idea I mea-" I was cut off by everyone whining "PLEAAASE LUCY" gray pouted. I looked over at Sherria and she said "Ok" "YAAAY" " BUT only if Wendy comes to" she said smiling "Ok Boss" Natsu said and saluted.

We finished eating and decided to have a karaoke party COUGH COUGH Erza forced us COUGH COUGH. "Everyone come back at 5 and Juvia gray Natsu and Erza bring your guys' clothes and" I got cut off by Sherria shouting from up stairs " DONT FORGET WENDY" "DONT WORRY" Natsu replied. Then everyone left and I went and got changed.

I started looking at different books and before I knew it it was 5:00 I went down stairs and waited for about 5 minutes and then the door bell rang but I said "ITS OPEN" and everyone walked in  it then I saw Erza and let's just say way too much luggage 

"Don't say anything" Natsu said I just nodded my head. "Well let's get this party started" I screamed as we ran into the living room." Okay pick out of this bucket to see if it's a single or duet then pick out the song out of These buckets and then we pick the names" Erza said with 4 buckets "pick one" "singles" "duets" "names" "ok so I'll pick I guess" I reached into the first bucket and it said 'Duet' then I went into the duet bucket and got 'heavy' by linkin Park and Kiiara. Then I picked a name and I got......"Gray" I said we went up to the front and started to sing.

"Ok next" Natsu said as he picked a paper out of the bucket. 'Duet' it read "ok nextttttt" he said picking the song it read 'say you won't let go' by James aurthor. "Oook" he said and finally picked the name. "Jellal" he said as they went up.

"Oooo me next" Lisanna squealed she picked a paper that said 'single' and the song was by lady gaga it was paparazzi.

"Look my turn" levy said "I got single and pity party" she said and started singing.

"Mira your turn" I said she picked a name first 'laxus' and 'bad things'

Then it was Juvia " juvia got Gray and monster"

Then it was my turn again "ok I got duet.....Love the way you lie part 2 and.....Natsu." I said 

And by the time we were done everyone was almost moved to tears.

"Ok so how about spin the bottle" Erza asked we nodded in reply.

"Luc your turn" I spun the bottle and it landed on......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Natsu!

I went up to up and gave him a peck on the lips but he pulled me back. We kissed until our needy lungs well needed hair. We pulled back with crimson faces and went back to our seats. I couldn't help but look at Lisanna and she looked kind of.....sad? No it's just me. "Um..well Dare or dare then" Erza said "but you guys didn't spin the bottle" I said "well you were sucking face with flame brain we spun" gray smirked

"Ok lucy show us your first instagram post" Lisanna said. Wait I don't have one. "Um well that's gonna be a problem.. because I don't exactly have an account? " I said while fiddling with my thumbs. The sat there with jaws dropped to the floor. Suddenly Mira pulled out my phone from her pocket. Wait what. "Make an account" "um well" "DO IT" "ok" I was cowering in fear as I grabbed my phone.

MAKE A USERNAME 

Celestial.mage

MAKE A PASSWORD

************

FOLLOW FRIENDS

WELCOME TO INSTAGRAM

POST?

"Ok there" I said showing my friends "now post somthing" Gray said "what" "take a picture of us" "NO POST ONE OF YOUR DRAWINGS " I took a picture.

JK JK

REAL PICTURE

"Wow Lucy you drew that" "ya" "Oh My Fucking gawd I'm gorgeous" Erza said we giggled and played games for the rest of the night

"Wow Lucy you drew that" "ya" "Oh My Fucking gawd I'm gorgeous" Erza said we giggled and played games for the rest of the night. "So.... Prom is coming up!" Levy squealed "ya" everyone said except for me. " so who are you going with lu?" Levy asked me. 

"Uh well I don't even know if I'm going so..." " WAHT DO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT GOING HUH" Erza screamed. " well I know no ones going to ask me so what's the Point  on going if I'm just going by myself" "WELL THEN WE WILL DO A BLIND DATE" she screamed

'oh no' I said and sighed. "Fine but everyone can only bring one guy and if I don't like them I'm not going with them got it?" They nodded and pulled out their phones.

♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️♉️