The party

Lucy POV 

Everyone started to come. I was sitting on the couch watching Natsu and gray play a basketball video game. "Guys can I try after?" I asked "of course Luce you can verse the winner" Natsu said with a smile. After they continued battling and Natsu won."come on Luce it's you turn" Natsu said while smiking "I want to be magnolia Magic" I said "fine I'll be crocus  croissants" he said then we played and guess who won ..... Me ha ha ha. "I beat your ass" I laughed " hey no fair " he pouted 

" I'm going to get somthing to eat" I stood up and went  to the kitchen. I was getting some cake when yukino came over to me "Lucy I wanted to tell you I'm sorry" woah wait she's apologizing "hey don't worry about it" I said touching her shoulder "it was all Minerva You never did anything" "I hope we could be friends " yukino said " of course " I replied as I walked away

I went to levy-chan and told her I'm taking a walk. She nodded and said "come back soon we will be serving dinner at 10" I walked out side and walked towards the lake. I sat down and enjoyed the stars.

"Hi Luce" I peek over my shoulder to find a smiling natsu . "Hey Natsu " I say as I revert my gaze back to the stars. "Lucy come with me I want to show you something." He said putting his hand out For me to grab. We start walking towards a forest. "Close your eyes" I did as I was told and closed my eyes "okaaaaay..... open" I opened my eyes to find a beautiful meadow illuminated by the stars. "Natsu it's beautiful" I said then I looked at  my watch it was 10:00

"We should get going " I said he nodded he walked back and then I hugged him " thank you for taking me there" he was about to reply until someone interrupted us. "As does slutfillia have a crushi  wushi" I look back and see Minerva she smirks " I see you tried to kill yourself" how does she know ? "Luce what is she taking about" he asked worried "oh whorefillia hasn't told her boyfriends yet has she?" She came up to me and pulled my arm socks (that is what I'm calling them) down revealing my cuts "I-I-Uh"  I just didn't know what to say 

"Luce why?" Natsu asked I could et say anything so I just looked at the ground. "Lu-Chan?" I heard levy call "ugh why is Minerva here? Leave my house intruder" she said "sheesh fine I'll leave" and with that Minerva left. Natsu looked back to me and asked "why did you cut youself" I still didn't answer. "WHAT" levy yelled and tackled me in a hug. I hugged back then got up.  Natsu looked deep into my eyes and said "Luce you weren't put on this earth to try and get off" and then I hugged him and cried.

After a few minutes I stopped crying." Please don't tell anyone other than our friends" they both looked at me with sad eyes and nodded ok. I put my arm socks back on and said"I'm going to head home" they nodded and gave me 1 last hug.

I started walking back but I got this feeling that someone was watching me. I just shrugged it off until someone grabbed me and put somthing in my mouth so I couldn't speak I squirmed and this person punched me multiple times.

Then his hoodie fell of. It was Sting. I bit down on the fabric in my mouth until it broke "HELPPPPPP SOMEEEEE ONEEEE HELPPPP MEEE" I screamed at the top of my lungs then sting started to lift my shirt up a bit and was about to kiss me until. Someone punched him. I fell to the ground I felt somthing hit my head i couldn't see very well but I saw pink. IT MUST BE NATSU.he punched sting one last time and knocked him out. Then he ran over to me.

"Lucy are you ok" he asked my tearing up "he punched me a couple of times and started to lift my shirt up but you stopped him but I felt somthing hit my head." He traced the wound back to a bloody stone. "Natsu I'm tired I'm going to go to sleep ok" then I felt somthing on my face it was wet was he crying? "No Lucy stay with me" he said tying to get to the hospital. I tried my very best to stay awake but I couldn't do it I fell asleep the last thing I heard before I blacked out was 'LUCYYYYYYYYY'

NATSU POV 

I was walking home until I heard some one scream 'HELPPPPPP SOMEEEEE ONEEEE HELPPPP MEEE' it sounded like Luce! I ran as fast I could to see her shirt getting lifted up by so blonde bastard. After a few punches he was knocked out cold. I ran to Luce she was all bloody. I saw a rock that hit her head. She said she wanted to go to sleep. I was crying I couldn't lose her.

I was running to the hospital when I saw Lucy's eyes closing 'no no' I thought then I felt somthing lighter in my arms ." LUCYYYYYYYYY" I yelled sprinting to the hospital.

They took her in and put her with breathing tubes. I was so scared I called Levy,Erza, Juvia and the others. They got here as soon as fast as the fast as they possibly could we were all so scared. I spent every night with her interlocking our fingers. Hoping she would wake up.

Two days later 

I woke up to find Lucy not there and I start freaking out. But I see Lucy standing in a hospital gown with support of the door frame. I run to her and help her get to the bed then tackle her in a hug.'I though I was gonna lose you' I whispered in her ear"don't worry I'm here" she said as she hugged me. Ok I couldn't wait any longer I leaned in and kissed her the kiss lasted for 2 minutes  before our lungs being so needy in all needed air. That day everyone came and visited her.

She was realeased the next day.

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTER THEY ALL BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA I ONLY OWN THE PLOT 

-Anji