Chapter 8

Lucy POV 

Since I didn't want to wake anyone up with my pikachu alarm clock I didn't set it. And now I have 5 minutes to get ready. 

I rushed into the guest bathroom I put on a light pink dress with my hair in a messy bun. Then I went to go pack my bag but I saw somthing in my bed moving. I threw the covers over it and out came a blue cat. "AWWWW" I squealed. Then the weirdest thing happend it spoke "AYE SIRRR" I was so freaked out I fell of my bed. 

"Luce" Natsu called. "In my r-room" I said stuttering.  He opened the door and saw me on the floor. "What are you doing on the floor" he asked "the... the cat talked?" I said unsure. Then he smiled " oh you've met happy" "Happy?" I asked . "Ya that's his name....now come on we're going to be late" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

Once we got to school we saw a big poster saying "HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY. IN THE GYMNASIUM OCTOBER 31" "cool" I said. "Isn't it" a voice said from behind. I turn to see Erza and Juvia. "What are you going as" Juvia asked. "I'm going to be going as a strawberry" Erza said with stars in her eyes. We all sweat dropped. "Juvia doesn't know yet" Juvia said "me niether" I said thinking about what I could be.then the bell rang and we ran our separate ways.

AT LUNCH

We all sat down at a lunch table. Then minerva came and sat in front of me glaring."well isn't it little miss slut" she sneered. I rolled my eyes and returned the glare"if anyone's a slut it's you look at your boobs just popping out of you shirt." I said back. Then she got up and walked away.

Everyone looked at me as if I got 3 heads. "What" I asked. "Nothing" Jellal said and we went back to what we were doing

WALKING HOME

"Hey Lu do you want to go costume shopping with us." Levy asked " sure who's coming" I asked "everyone including the boys" then we went to Natsus  ( and mines) house where everyone would meet. Then when everyone was here we left to the mall.

Erza got a large red strawberry costume.

I got a Harley Quinn costume and juvia got a which costume