Chapter 13

Lucy POV 

"Ok Lucy just sit..... there" Erza said while she covered my eyes. "OK OPEN" she screamed making me jump abit. I opened my eyes and saw a few guys standing in a line. "Uh... what is going on?" I asked "it's the blind date choosing now" "ok..." 

first Juvia came up to me with a boy with green hair. "Lucy this is freed." "Hi" I shook his hand. "So what are your interests?" I asked "LAXUS-KUN." "Are you Gay?" He nodded "so why are you here. " because I want to get close to LAXUS-KUN" he yelled "NEXT" Mira screamed. " ok so this is Lyon" gray said "hi" "so what are-" I was cut off "JUVIA-CHAN!!!!" He screams sand ran to Juvia. I stood there until Erza came up to me. 

" this is max" she pointed to the dude who was talking to a broom. "I think I'll pass" I said and she went back to her cake. "So Lucy this is bixslow.. my ex" lisanna introduced. "Uh no thank you" I said " he's your ex I would just feel bad"  she nodded and left. "OK LUCY!!" Mira said " JELLAL AND I HAVE ONE PERSON SOO... MEET" I saw a tall figure standing at the door. "NATSU!" He walked you to me and handed me flowers. "So how about it Luce? Wanna be my date to PROM?" "sure" I squealed and gave him a hug. He spun me around.

"ATTENTION ALL GIRLS!!!!! WE WILL BE GOING SHOPPING WITH THE BOYS" Mira yelled. "SO lisanna and bixslow in one car. Jellal and Erza. Gray and juvia. Laxus and I. And Natsu and Lucy" then she started mumbling somthing about 'nalu' ' gruvia' ' jerza and 'OTP'. 

JERZA CAR

" hello come in matchmaker" jellal whispered into the walkie talkie. " I'm in blueberry" Mira said through the walkie talkie. " hello strawberry here ready to hatch plan NALU?" Erza asked " yes.. oh yes" Mira said with an evil glint. " ok strawberry and blueberry out" they said " match maker out".

GALE CAR

" Bookworm reporting from the car come in matchmaker" levy said through the walkie talkie. " Match maker is in" "alright I'm going to watch them so fill in gajee-uh I mean iron on plan NALU." "Roger that".

GRUVIA CAR

"Water women reporting in with stripper" Juvia said into the walkie talkie. "Match maker reporting in. Plan NALU is proceeding smoothly" "stripper here hey Mira do you know where my clothes are" gray asked "no sorry and call me MATCH MAKER" Mira screamed "A-Aye" gray said.

NALU CAR

"WHAT THE HELL MIR-" "Lucy did I give you a walkie talkie as well oops" mira said "No ITS NATSU" "oh well matchmaker out Baii"! *sigh*

AT THE MALL

(Lucy POV)

" ok team NALU, GRUVIA, JERZA, MIRAXUS and BIXANNA SPLIT NOW" Mira screamed. 

"Ok so Natsu what colour" I asked "RED!" I smiled "ok" we walked to many stores and I found a red dress that was two pieces a red top and a princess style skirt along with a red scarf that was very thin and a red flower in my hair

And Natsu had a black suit with a white shirt and red tie.

GRUVIA

"JUVIA WANTS BLUE" Juvia screamed as gray sweat dropped Juvia found a blue one piece dress 

And gray had a black suit just like Natsu but with a blue tie.

Erza had a purple dress and jellal had a purple tie

And levy had a yellow dress along with a yellow tie for Gajeel

Then we left the mall and chilled at grays house. I was board so I pulled my beats over my head and blasted a few songs. I fell fast asleep and I woke up with a huge 'CHICK' I wake up to find Mira taking a picture of me and..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Natsu sleeping on each other 

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT?

I got up and Natsus face fell off my shoulder and he fell onto the seat an "ow Luce" was muffled due to his face being squished on the seat. I smiled sheepishly and got out of the car.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Sorry for the slow update. New chapter will be coming out tonight.