Chapter 2

LUCY POV

PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA

my pickachu alarm went off. I quickly changed into a white skirt and pink crop top. With pink converse. I go down stairs and start making waffles. My father is late I thought to myself he's never late. I had to clean the mess up but I was to lazy so I summoned Virgo.

" OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN VIRGO" " Is it punishment time hime" Virgo asked expression less. " no please clean this mess up" I said " yes hime" she soluted and cleaned the mess up. Once she was done she vanished with a 'poof' and I skate boarded to school.

 I saw Juvia sitting eating a sandwich ona bench. I scare boarded up to her. " hey Juvia" I said with a smile "hey Lucy" Juvia said with a wave. I sat down on the bench and we started talking about GaLe which is gajeel and levy. Then levy and Mira came up to us and we walked to school. Erza was sick today so she couldn't come to school.

Since their lockers are on the other hall they left that way and said to meet them in class. I started walking to my locker I did the combination and put my stuff in the locker I was about to close it shut but some one closed it shut. Minerva.

"Hey whorefillia how's mommy? Oh right she's dead!" Minerva said trying to provoke me. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of making me cry so I stayed strong. "You know whose fault that is" she asked me " it's yours if only you weren't a cowerd you could have saved your precious mother" Tears start sliding down my cheeks "awww is Little Slutfillia sad" she said smirking . ok that's it. I turn around and punch her in the gut. " shut.the.fuck.up" I say with venom laced in every word. Then I run to the washroom. I couldn't face anyone so I just said I wasn't feeling well and went home. 

Everyone was calling me I look at my phone

34 missed calls from levy

26 missed calls from Erza.... she wasn't at school how does she know?

20 missed calls from Juvia

17 missed calls from lisanna

13 missed calls from Mira 

10 missed calls from Natsu 

5 missed calls from gray

2 missed calls from jelly ( sorry I had to)

1 missed call from gajeel

1 missed call from laxus.... wait how did he get my number?!?!

 I just ignored it. I called virgo to make me some food

 I heard a knock on my door. It could be dad I thought. I went down and opened it. I saw a blur of different shades of blue, blonde,white,red and salmon before I was tackled. 

"Uh guys I can't breathe" I said as they dog piled me.                                          "Sorry" everyone said

I told them to come in and Make them selves at home. They were amazed that my hosue was so big. "Well my dad is the owner of Heartfillia inc. so....." I was interrupted by Virgo " hime the food is ready for everyone" " thank I'm going to close your gate now" I said as I took her key out . She disappeared with a small pink 'poof' I turn my head back to my friends. Uh oh I forgot they were here. They looked at me wide eyed. " y-your a mage?" Levy-Chan asked  "he he sorry I never old you guys" I replayed well rubbing the back of my neck. 

Then once again I was tackled. "That's great we are all mages as well!!" Gray said " ha ha really that's so cool!" I said. Then we all satrted talking about what kind of magic they have.

Juvia uses water make magic

Gray uses ice make magic

Levy uses solid script magic

Gajeel uses iron dragon slayer magic

Jellal uses heavenly body magic

Erza uses requip magic

Mira uses saten soul take over magic

Liz uses animal soul take over

Laxus uses lightning dragon slayer magic

Natsu uses fire dragon slayer magic

Then my phone started ringing. " hello " I asked into the phone " hi are you Lucy Heartfillia "the lady on the phone asked " speaking" I replied " we have called to inform you that your father is in the hospital"she said sadly " what" I yelled worry taking my body over. " is he ok" I asked " we are not sure if he will make it"she said sadly " may I come to see him" I asked hopefully "yes" she said thank goodness then she hung the phone up.

"What wrong lucy" Erza asked "m-my father is in t-the hospital a-and they don't think he's going to make it" I said "but I don't know if I should visit him" I said they looked at me shocked "why not " jellal asked "ok um so this might take a while" 

I explained to them what happened to my mom and why my father blamed me and abused me.

i was pulled into a warm embrace. It was Natsu." Oh Lucy why didn't you tell us" he asked me in a quite voice."well it's not just somthing you can bring into a conversation like 'hi I'm Lucy and my dad is abusive' can I " I said sarcastically.

"I think I'll visit him one last time" I said " is Lucy-Chan sure" Juvia asked "yes Lucy is sure" I replied with a giggle "ok if Lucy is going so is Juvia" she said "me to " levy said "as will I" Erza said "I will come to" Natsu said "you guys can wait here " I said to the rest "the food is in the first 3 cabinets if you want any" and then we left.

we got to the hospital and I went to the front counter "hi what are you here for" the perky girl asked "Jude Heartfillia" I said "room 2b " she said with a smile. I walked down the hall and opened the door. 

Father was sleeping still. We all sat in the chairs. Father opened his eyes and sent a cold glare at me. "It's all her fault" Jude said. That right not father. Jude. "What" Natsu asked "its all her fault. She only bring misfortune to everyone"he said "how could you say that about your own daughter" Erza asked " I wish this thing was never born she killed her own mother" he said coldly. I started crying at this point. Then levy said "your not a very nice man" which made me giggle.

Then my father closed his eyes and said "I hate you" and the machine started to beep. The nurses came in and sent us out. A few minutes later she came out and told me "I'm sorry to say this but your father has passed" I just nodded I don't know why but no tears were coming out of my eyes. "I'm sorry Luce" Natsu said.he hugged me I returned the hug as well.

Then we went home. The rest of them asked me what happend and I told them he died. Then we had a night of drinking and fun.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTER AND THEY ALL BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA I ONLY OWN THE PLOT

Anji