Chapter 6

LUCY POV 

I had to pay the bills for the mansion but I don't have enough money.....

"Ahhrhhhghg" I groaned as I pulled my hair"levyyyyy want do I do" I asked "I have an idea!" She said excitedly "what is it " I asked curiously "why don't you move in with one of us" she said as the other gave a nod of approval. "Can I move in with you" I asked hopefully " sorry Lu my cousins are coming from Canada." She said sadly " Juvia Mira Liz Erza? " I asked almost begged "I would let you come but you would have to sleep in a bed with elfman" Mira and Lisanna giggled. "Sorry Juvia lives with Gray-Sama" "I live with jellal" Erza and juvia said.

"Ughhhhhghghhghgh dang it I also have chelia with me" I whined then I saw Natsus head perk up. "Why don't you live with us until you get an apartment Wendy would love it" he said with a small smile "are you sure your parents will be ok with it" he nodded "alright thank you" I hugged him as he spun me around.

Juvia, Erza, Mira, Lisanna and levy gave Natsu that 'Break her heart we'll break you face' look I giggled then we walked of to class.

IN CLASS

Miss. Mavis walked in and looked around the class and stopped at me and Natsu. She gestured for us to come outside."when the new student arrives I want you to tour him around the school" Mavis said with a bright smile. We looked at each other then nodded our head before we walked in. We started the lecture about chemical reactions. Then the door swung open with principle makorove. 

" Today you have a new student from sabertooth academy" Makorave said "please treat him well" then the student walked in. Sting. Was. Standing. At. The. Door.  Natsu and Erza saw my eyes go wide and asked me if I'm ok I replied by shaking my head. "Natsu and Lucy will you please show sting around?" Mavis asked. We shook our head and walked out the door with sting trailing behind us.

"What not exited to see your sting" sting asked me " Shut up I have nothing to say to you" I spat every word out as if it was poison. "You know you love me" sting said smirking " Hey sting c'mere " I said with a bright Smile. Natsu smirked as if he knew what I was going to do. He came closer and I pretended as if I was going to kiss home but instead kneed him in the spot where the sun don't shine. 

Me and Natsu were laughing hysterically while sting was rolling of the ground clutching the part where I kneed him. "Ha ha you ha fell for ha it dumb Ass" I said with laughs in between.

Then I saw Yukino in the hall she was staring at sting blushing. I giggled       NOTE TO SELF

GET STING AND YUKINO TOGETHER.

"Well we better get back to class" Natsu and I said "ya sure" sting said walking in front of us. We laughed and walked back to class.

After class

It was lunch. I felt If someone was missing and then it hit me...... MINERVA IS NOT HERE!!! That's weird she never missed a day before. Her squad of biches isn't here either. Hmmm....

I was walking home with Natsu when someone came and hugged me from behind. I turn around and see hot pink hair. Chelia. I return the hug as well. "Hi chelia!" "She was about to reply when someone was calling her name "CHELIAAAAAAA WAIT FOR MEEE" I turn to see a petit girl with navy blue hair in pigtails running towards us. "Hiya wen" Natsu said "hi Natsu-nee" oh this is his sister. "Can I have a sleep over with chelia" Wendy asked

He mouthed 'should we tell them ' to me and I nodded. "Ok chelia you know how father passed away and we can't afford to live in our house any more" she nodded "well....We needed a place to stay for a while and Natsu said we can live with him" Wendy and Chelias Eyes lit up "YAAAAAAAAAAY" they both screamed at the top of their lungs. Me and Natsu chuckled.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET HOME.

"Ok girls go pack your bags" Natsu said "Wendy went with chelia and Natsu came with me. "We need to move this stuff to storage" Natsu said I just nodded. I took Leo and Taurus key out 

"OPEN GATE OF THE LION LEO" "OPEN GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL TAURUS"

They apeared in front of me. "Hello beautiful how may I assist you" Leo tried to sweet talk me I just rolled me eyes "can you take the furniture and put it into the spirit world" I asked they nodded then disappeared. 

"Ok now to pack" I said "oh I know" I got this bag from a magic shop you can put endless a amounts of clothing and it wouldent be heavy so I threw all my clothes in there. "Ok I'm ready let me go get my stuff from the washroom" Natsu nodded. I got my makeup and tooth brush and put it into the bag but before I could Natsu stopped me" why do girls put all this guck on their face?" "Because I'm not pretty" I told him putting the make up in my bag "your right your not pretty" I felt like crying "your beautiful" I looked at him and smiled we were about to kiss when the door swung open.

"Ummm....ready to go chelia?" I asked she nodded then we left.

Sorry for the short chapter I was really busy

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTER THEY ALL BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA I ONLY OWN THE PLOT.

- Anji