The spa

LUCY POV 

I woke up to find myself face to face with Natsu. I had somthing important to do today so I got out of Natsus grip and got changed today I wore a blue jumper with my hair down. I wore white flats and wrote a note saying ' I have an errand to run I'll be back by 12 ' and walked out the door.

I went to fairyflowers run by elf man which is Lisannas and Mira's brother. "Hi elf man" I say   " you are looking very MANly today Lucy" I sweat dropped "uh I need a dozen red roses please" I asked "coming right up" he said I payed for them and walked to my mothers grave. 

I felt hot tears come down my face ' hi mama' I sat there for a while then I returned home.

When I walked in and everyone was up I walked into the kitchen and said       "hi guys" then I was bombarded with questions.

"Why are you crying" Natsu asked. "Huh....oh....I went to go visit my mothers grave." I said with a small smile. "So it's Saturday which means it's levys party tonight want to go to the spa" Erza asked "sure" I replied with a smile "ugh I can't I have a date with bixslow" lisanna whined "it's ok I have to help elf man with the shop" Mira said "so it's just Juvia, Erza, levy and Lucy." Juvia said

When everyone left we stopped at levys house, Juvia hosue, and erzas hosue since everyone is getting ready at my house then we went to the spa.

We were getting our hair done my hair was simple just in two pig tails. Erzas hair was up in a bun with a few strands coming out. Levys hair was pulled back with some flowers at the front and juvia hair was curly at the bottom.

We payed for our hair and then we left. Next was nails I got light blue nails. Erza got orange nails. Levy got yellow nails. And juvia got dark blue nails.

We were walking when I bumpted into some one. I fell on to the ground " I'm so sorry I wasn't looking we're I was -Lucy?" Wait I know that voice " Sting" I asked shocked he tries to hug me but I push him off. "Are you still mad" he asks me "yes now buzz off like a bee" I tried walking away

 "Lucy you know I still love you" that is it I've had it "OH YOU LOVED ME HUH? YOU LOVED ME? YOU LOVED ME WHEN YOU WERE HAVING SEX WITH MINERVA ? YA  I totally believe you" I yelled tears spilling down my cheeks then I ran back home and collapsed on to my bed.

"Stupid sting,Stupid Me" I kept repeating. he broke my heart there's no way I'll ever believe that cheating bastard.

I go into the washroom and get my razor. I cut myself for every mistake I made 

Falling love with sting. Killing my mother. Falling in love with Natsu. Making new friends.

Then I wiped the blood off and cried in my bed a little more then I heard somthing in my window but I shrugged it off. Then I heard "Luce are you ok" I knew that voice it was Natsu. I shook my head no.then I got pulled into a warm embrace."levy told me what happend" fuck you levy "now why don't we get you fixed up" he said "I'm tired wake me up at 5 ok" he shook his head and then I drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

LUCYS DREAM

I was in my house and in front of me I saw my mother. She told me to run.but I didn't. I stayed . I watched her die right in front of me. Then I saw my father and all the memories flushed inside my mind of him abusing me. Then I remembered when I met sting and how he confessed to me. I remembered when he broke my heart. When all my friends left me. When I was once again all alone.

END OF DREAM

I woke up with a start.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I screamed Then Natsu came running into the room "are you ok Luce" he asked me concerned "y-yes just a bad dream" I took a deep breath"may I have some water please" he nodded and headed down stairs. He came back up but this time with everyone. I just waved