five

'Apples or oranges?' Josh asked the small boy in the shopping cart as he looked at the array of fruits and vegetables before him. His dark eyes scanning carefully though all the options.

'Neither.' Tyler said with pure disgust in his tone. 'How about we get oreos instead?' He asked happily as he held Elliot in his arms. Gazing lovingly at the stuffed dragon.

'No, Baby. Not if we don't get some healthy stuff.'

'That's stupid. I want oreos. Not healthy stuff.' The brunette rolled his eyes. Comparing the blue of the dragon to the blue of his skirt. Liking that they held similar colors on them.

'Tyler.' Josh said, his tone holding a more dominant and parental nature to it. Causing a small shiver to make its way down the small boys spine.

'I want grapes, Daddy.' He whispered. Looking up with puppy dog eyes that were filled with innocence. Josh felt his heart melt at the simple gaze. Letting a small smile take place on his lips.

'Anything else?' Josh asked after placing a package of purple grapes beside Tyler.

'Maybe some carrots and apples or something.' He answered quietly. Watching his boyfriend put the items inside the cart. Smiling up at him.

'Still want oreos?' The taller male asked once he was satisfied with the amount of healthy options in the cart.

'Yes, Daddy!' Tyler said excitedly. That was all it took for the dominant male to begin pushing his cart toward the snack row.

He swore that Tyler could make him do anything just with a small smile. No matter what. Josh didn't mind though. As long as he had Tyler there was nothing that could bother him. Not even the smallest things. Josh was sure of it just like he always is.

Josh was more sure about Tyler than he had ever been about anything else. He wanted to marry him. He just knew he would too.