Chapter VII

Unedited **
Jaslyn's POV:
The pain seemed to never end, the burning I hadn't stopped crying in days I couldn't help it, the pain was to much to bare.

I heard movement above me. Was that the man who bit me? Was he going to hurt me again? I was scared.

I heard a growl upstairs, maybe they had a dog.

Jayce's POV:
I couldn't hold my anger in, I ran to the door and kicked it open my pack following my actions. I stormed into the house and let out a loud growl when I saw three men sitting on an old brown lounge placed on the other side of the room each had a beer in their hands and had been frozen in place by me crashing through the door, their faces in mid smile.

The smiles melted away as they come to realise who we were but before they were able to do anything I had already moved towards them and grabbed one of them by the neck. Dylan and Austin grabbed another one of them to the left of me and Tommy launched himself  at the third to the right of me.

With all of them pinned down I looked at each of them. The one Tommy had look familiar, he was the wolf I had forgot with at the rouge. I was ready to kill him already.

"Where is she" I growled trying to contain my wolf. All three men stayed silent. They didn't dare say a word. My eyes turn red with rage and I roared at them. "Where is my mate"

My grip tightened as the man I had in my hands gasped for air. He coughed and spluttered. I didn't loosen my grip. I growled again. Their last warning.

With only a few moments before the man passed out in my hands he whispered. Downstairs.

I realised him and he feel to the ground gasping for air he was wheezing. "Downstairs in a cell" his voice was horse and his throats sounded dry. I signalled for Austin and Declan to follow me and the rest to stay and keep an eye on our hostages.

I walked down the hall Austin and Declan close behind, we found a wooden door bolted, padlocked and pass coded. Without a second thought  I kicked at the door it smashed to the ground.

Declan went to pick it up but I quickly advised him not to as I had previously seen the door had been lined with pure silver on this side of it. He quickly pulled away.

We continued our way down some old concrete steps, I can now smell my mate, I can smell pain and fear. What have they done to her.

The place was muggy and smelt of blood and sweat. It was made out of concrete lined with silver, we could feel it. The doors to the cells also lined with silver. I followed my mates scent down the hall until I got so strong I couldn't stand it. I started frantically peering into every door near by until I found the one.

There is was laying on the ground, helpless. Her body was covered in blood and sweat. Her face was flushed red and her eyes red from crying. What had they done to her.

Jaslyn's POV:
The was a huge crash which I assume made the whole place shake, I heard foot steps come down the hall. This is it they were gonna kill me.

I lay there unable to move because of the severity of the pain I was experiencing, a burning sensation. I wanted to cry out but I felt that if I did it might be the end of me so I kept quiet.

The foot steps approached. I laid there in complete silence holding on to any hope I had left.

CRASH

The door fell down and in strode a very good looking man followed by two others all had tanned skin and beautiful looking bodies.

One of them was familiar but from where I did not know. He knelt down next to me. Was that worry in his eyes?

He examined me carefully turning me over so that he could see the source of which the blood was still freely flowing from.

It still hasn't stopped since he bit me.
"She is very pale Alpha" one of the other man stated. "Lost a lot of blood"

The man standing over me, who must have been this Alpha the other man spoke of found the source of the blood.

"She has been bit, most likely by one of the scum bags up stairs" Alpha said his eyes turn red, I mean the actual colour around the pupil was blood red now he got up and went to storm out the door before one of his accomplices stopped him.

"In all due respects Alpha, she needs you right now, look at her. Alpha she is dying you need to get her to Greta before it is too late. We will take care of these wolves here, take them back for interrogation. Liam, Tommy, Declan and myself will take them all back home tonight you join us when you can."

Alpha thought about this for a few seconds. "Yes I suppose you are right." He states, "take care of your journey men, when you get home please don't tell the pack about the Luna I would like the honour of telling them."

"Yes, of course Alpha" the two of them said in unison and shortly after that they disappeared.

Alpha knelt down besides me again. My eyes were only just open so that I could make out his figure.

"Don't be scared my princess, you are safe now" he whispered as he picked me up so gently and with such care that maybe finally I was safe.

He carried me up two flights of stairs before walking through a empty lounge room that wreaked of alcohol and now walking out into the cold dark night.

I couldn't fight the urge to fall asleep anymore, I hadn't slept in days. I was so weak. The darkness was slowly creeping in. Ready to consume me. I slowly faded into the darkness with the help of a new found warmth and comfort now carrying me away from this horrible nightmare.