chapter 2

Brian POV:

"Get me the Chicago project file now dammit!! Get it in five or consider yourself fired" I shout at my useless PA who seems to have problems with managing files. Useless!! This is my sixth PA for the month.

I've been firing my employees left and right for the past three years ever since..' gahh don't go there idiot you don't need more pain now..' I say to myself. The constant knocking on the door snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Come in" I say and my best friend Sean comes in and makes himself comfortable. God he is not doing anything to help my mood with that annoying grin on his face. Okay let's get this over with.. "what do you want? Why are you here in my office? Don't you have your own company to run?" Yes that goof ball of a good for nothing best friend of mine is the CEO of Evans Corp. One of the best companies along with mine in New York. "Hello to you too best friend.. I'm good. Fine and thank you." God this guy!! I still don't know how he is my best friend. Don't ask me! I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to be friends with him.

"Tell me what the hell you want Evans? If you are here just to irritate me then get the hell out. I'm busy." I really want to go home and relax now, my headache is killing me already. "Awww best friend I love you too and on a serious note we need to go to London and check out our new project tomorrow. With that being said I'll take my leave. Goodbye bestfriend see you tonight." Yes that stupid best friend of mine and me are business partners as well. Great more work yayy..

London, a place where my life took a huge turn, the place where I met her for the first time, the place where I fell in love. We got married after two years of dating and moved to New York after university. She was everything a man could ask for and she was mine and mine alone. One year of married life with her was the best days of my life. If only she didn't cheat on me, if only... It's been three years since I last saw her. When I see her again I'll get my revenge for spoiling my life and making me the cold, ruthless man that I'm today. I've also started having many one night stands to fill that hole in my heart but nothing helped. She made me the bitter person I'm today and I'll show her how it is to live like an empty shell. I'll get my revenge on her for backstabbing me. What a gold digging whore she turned out to be.
Okay enough of useless thoughts. Oh shit! I'm running late for my flight tonight.. I hurry down taking my personal elevator and in the garage I come face to face with Lara my black beauty. Lara is my black Ashton Martin, my baby. I love her period. I take her and hurry up home for a shower and to pack my clothes. London here I come........