chapter 17

Sarah POV :

"Mommy mommy wakey wakey" I hear Mia calling out to me. Oh god my baby.. I slowly open my eyes to see my baby bouncing on the bed.. god it feels like forever since I saw my angel..

"Hello my little angel.." my baby looks at me with a big smile and squeaks in delight.. " mommy me miss yew" awww my little bundle of joy she is..
" Mommy missed you too baby.. now tell momma what did you do when you were away" oh god I can see that glint in her eyes which is all too similar to that of Brian's ; my baby daddy.. Yes, that's what he is to me..

"Mommy grampa give me big ducky" oh god this girl is obsessed with ducks.. halfway through Sarah's speech I could sense some deep penetrating gaze on me which causes multiple shivers to run down my spine.. I slowly turn my head towards the door praying to all the gods above that it should be anyone but him yet none of my prayers were answered and it's Brian himself in the flesh.. his gaze is now fixated on Mia. Well, the run is over I guess.. upon seeing Brian Mia burrows her face in the crook of my neck..I pat my daughter's head and ask her to play with the ducky in the other corner of the room which she happily obliges..

"She's mine isn't she" Brian asks breaking the thick ice that's coated the room. Anger surges throughout my body.. " she is mine and only mine. You are just the sperm donor and that's all you'll ever be. Now please step out of the room before I report you Mr. Whitman" I say in a cold tone and dismiss his presence leaving him shocked..

Yes, the mouse is now a lioness. A lioness who does anything and everything for her daughter.. I'll no longer be your doormat.. let the fun begin darling..