Chapter 22

Sean POV:

I'm currently standing outside of Sarah's house. What am I doing here? Is a question to which I would like to know the answer myself. I simply have no idea why I'm here. All I know is that the urge to see her is seeming to grow more and more. I no more have control over my own actions. Sarah is an enigma and it's hard not to get influenced by her beauty and charm. If not for the idiot I call my best friend she would have been mine already and I would have treated her like the queen she is.

Brian that idiot has no idea what he had lost. I gave him his last chance to realize his mistakes but he never did but when he finally realized his mistakes I had taken my decision already. I would never force Sarah to love me but if she does I would literally give my life to put a smile on her beautiful face that's how much I love her. You may think that I'm an arsehole for going behind my best friend's ex-wife but I simply don't care anymore. I love that angel and the people around her always take her for granted. I for one want to cherish her until my last breathe.

Snapping out of my thoughts I try to find the key as the whole "ringing-the- bell" thing is so boring. Where is the fun in that? After a few minutes of searching I found the key. Well take a guess from where I found them? Under the flower pot(cue the eye roll) Real original Sarah. If I was a burglar breaking into this house would have been a walk on the cake. Shaking my head I make my way towards the room from where I hear Sarah's beautiful voice.

Once Sarah's figure comes into my view I make myself comfortable in the doorway and cross my arms over my chest. I was totally mesmerized by her beauty that it took me quite some time to realize that Mia is crying for her dad. 'Brian you are such an idiot' I think to myself. I hear Sarah lying through her teeth"No baby you do have a daddy but he is busy with work and daddy says he loves you so much" Mia who seems to have calmed down a little asks "really mommy? Can I talk to my daddy?" once again leaving Sarah speechless. I decided to step in to help her out and ease things a little. "yes baby angel you can talk to your daddy" to which I'm greeted by two extreme emotions by these two angels. Mia is squealing with joy and Sarah is literally seething. If looks could kill.. I literally had to resist shuddering. That woman has got some mean glare. Do I also see a blush forming on her cheeks? Why yes. I literally caught her red handed ogling my biceps. I smirk a little at that.

Sarah after sending Mia away to the other room sneers at me in anger. "what the hell Sean? Sure my baby needs a daddy but I don't trust Brian and definitely not with my lil angel. What are the odds that he wouldn't kick her to the curb?" I smirk a little and say "who said anything about bringing Brian into the picture??" well yes I'm not planning to bring Brian into the picture it's not my decision to make so instead I'm planning on talking to Mia like her "daddy". Wrong I know but it's the only way I see to keep the baby angel happy as Sarah is hell bent on keeping Brian away. Well I wouldn't blame her though. If I was in her position I would do the same too.

On a serious note I wouldn't really mind accepting Mia as my own. I already see her as one. I love both of my angels so much.