Chapter 6: Allah is best of the planners

Note:  This part is dedicated to KistomonyNaydah for the amount of love she has for the first part of this book as well as this one. ❤

Yaz I am telling you for time and time again that we need to talk about this issue!"

"What issue?" He mumbled. he was searching for something pacing up and down in the room.

"Yaz! I am serious!"

"Hi, serious! I am Yazan" He giggled while coming and sitting beside her to which she rolled her eyes in response.

"I want you to give Zohra permission to go Dubai or else, we all are going! Khalas!"

And before Yazan could say anything she added, "And for your kind information, let me remind you when I say Khalas the conversation ends there!" She said in a stern voice but her inner-self was praying that Yazan doesn't get angry.

"But Zukroofie that's not possible since our tickets for Riyadh has arrived!"

"You didn't say me before you booked the tickets and that's not my problem Yazan!"

"I told my Secretary to look for the nearest tickets available in the airlines and she booked and now we need to go" He shrugged nonchalantly.

"We?" She asked wrinkling her nose.

"You and me. We" He said in a duh tone.

"Does that mean you are allowing Zohra to go alone to Dubai?" She asked then.

"Uh oh. I didn't say so!"

"Yazan!" She whined. "Why do you give this bias treatment to Zohra but you don't say a word to Yusra! Why don't you trust her? C'mon Yaz! When I being their mother can notice this indifference you do I am sure it hurts Zohra as well"

"I don't give any bias treatment. I have my own ways to treat them because they are totally different from each other and I trust them too. But, as a father I don't trust other boys. I don't trust shaitan that is constantly playing with both of my daughters' head. And when I know this very well how haram things are meant to break one's heart I will try my best possible to keep my daughters' heart safe. You get me? Yes I agree I don't say much to Yusra because I know she doesn't have a background where she has to mingle with non mahram guys. She wears hijab and she prays. She is sensible. But, that's not the same case with Zohra. In Zohra I see... I see..." He paused as his eyes met Zukroof's questioning glare.

"You see?" She said gulping the lump that formed in her throat. She knew. She knew what he was probably going to say next.

"I...I think I should start packing" He rose to his feet but Zukroof caught his arm in the air. "Yaz. Please. Just say it"

His back was towards her when he shut his eyes close as he spoke those words, "I see you in her"

Her hand fell from his arm as she took in the harsh reality. She swallowed the lump in her throat. She wanted to say something in defense. Something. She wanted to let it out but her throat felt dry and her tongue tied. All this time Yazan was looking Zohra as Zukroof? Just like Zukroof has been seen all her life by her mom.

"I am sorry," He said kneeling down near her knees. He wiped the traces of her tears with his thumb as he cupped her face in his palms. "I am sorry"

She pulled her face away from his grasp. "Don't be. I don't want you to be sorry for speaking the truth. But, just tell me one thing Yaz? Please?" Her voice broke a little at the end as she pleaded.