Babysitting My Ex's Kids {Four} [Jelena/Justlena]

When I came back to my small appartment, memories of Justin still collided in my mind, making me feel like 'll fall from the very edge of sanity. Sighing, I grabbed my phone and quickly dialled that number I knew by heart.

"Hello?" Miley answered after the third ring and I couldn't help but smile at familiar voice of my best friend. "Hey..." I muttered, almost whispering it. "Sel, what is it?!" I already could hear panic in her tone. Miley kind of was my protector, guardian angel through elementary and high school because she would always show those bullies that mocked me where their place is. That habbit left trace and Miley obiously still felt like her duty is to keep me from harm.

"I-I got the job..." I barely spoke out in unsucessful try of bubbly tone. "Sel, that's great!" she yelled, laughing from happiness but she stoped when I didn't join her. 

"Job at Justin's." I finished of, gulping. I could hear her horrified gasp, even over the phone. "Justin?! That Justin?! Justin Bieber?!" she shouted in shock. "What other Justin do we know?" I dryly asked her.

"But, why?!" Miley asked me. Sighing, I told her the whole story; how I needed money, found an ad in newspapers and how he just showed up there, casually leaned on the doors like nothing ever happened between us. Miley listened all carefully and was ading sensitive coments like 'aww, sweetie!' when she would hear I'm sad or add coments like 'that son of a bitch!' when I'd mention Justin's behaviour. It felt so good telling somebody everything.

"Well, you just hang in there girl, okay? It will be alright, I promise!" Miley gently said when I finished and I noded but then remebered she cannot see me so I said: "Yea. Okay. Thank you, Miles!"

"Hey what are friends for?! Look, I have to go now but we'll talk later, okay?" she said to me, quickly. Nick, Miley's fiancee, surely came home. "Yea. Sure. Bye!" I told her before hanging up, trying my best to sound cheerful.

*

'Okay, Selena. You can do it!' I said to myself next morning as I stod in front of the Bieber house. 8 a.m., I saw when I gazed at my watch. It's now or never! Sighing, I knocked on the door few times, waiting for 'em to open up.

Suddenly, doors opened, revealing Justin - without his shirt...