Babysitting My Ex's Kids {Seventeen} [Jelena/Justlena]

"Selena.." Justin obiously wanted to say something again but he, once again, ran out of the words. "What? You're gonna deny it? You're gonna deny that you cruely cheated on me for months before my best friends found you nearly fucking some bimbo in supply closet?! You're starting to be pathetic already, Justin!" I coldly snapped at him. I'm not the one that forgives easily.

"No." his voce suddenly was firm, like he's telling the kid to clean up the room. "I'm not going to say anything quite like that." "Good, because I don't wanna hear it!" I said, trying to jerk his hands away from me.

Suddenly, I looked at the picture on the wall behind him, it was the picture of the whole Bieber family happily smiling. I suddenly realized something that pushed all the air out of my lungs as I struggles for a breath "It was Sasha..." I mumbled, causing Justin to frown.

"What?" he asked me, acting all innocent. You know, five years ago he could fool me with that frown, angelic face and warm eyes but now, this time, I was older, smarter. I was burned and I didn't want to get myself hurt again. Five years before, I jumped in the fire, now, I'm walking besde it, trying not to get burned again,

"It was Sasha you cheated on me with!" I yelled at him, accusingly. He windened his brown orbs, just confirming my doubts. I suddenly started angrily punching him in the chest, cathing him off of the guard so he suddenly let go of me.

"IT WAS SASHA, WASN'T IT?!" I yelled in fury, pain, all that feeling that bottled up in me for five goddamn years. "Selena.." he tried to calm me down but I couldn't be calmed in that moment.

Suddenly, I froze on the spot, staring aat him with pure disgust as I asked, firmly: "Was it Sasha? Did you cheat on me with her?" 

He kept quiet that actually only gave me a positive response instead of calming me down. I knew he cheated, but knowing it was Sasha for some reason beat me down. "Was it?"

"I'm sorry!" he chocked out but I just stormed out.