Babysitting My Ex's Kids {Seven} [Jelena/Justlena]

Quickly, I moved away from him and hurried upstairs to Rosalie's room. She was sitting in the middle of the too big bed, looking around with still sleepy and blurry looked. "Morning, Rosalie!" I said to her but she just smirked at me. God! Did she get that from Justin?! Sighing, I said with a smile: "Breakfast should be soon!"

Than, I quickly went to Jackson's room, finding out he's awake as well. Dayum, this kids were early risers! Opposite of his sister, he greeted me with happy smile, spreading his arms so I would pick him up from his toddler bed. Grining, I picked him up, asking: "Hungry?" Jackson obiously understood because he quickly shaked his head 'yes', smiling.

I placed him down and he quickly ranned out of the room and down the stairs. "DADDY!" I could hear him happily yell. So, Justin still was there. Sighing, I slowly went downstairs as well just so I'd find out that Rosalie still was in her room. 

Meanwhile, I gave Jackson something to eat. I already started to like that little kid, he was so easy to please. Smallest things like favourite cartoons just made him sparkle in joy. Rosalie, on the other side, didn't seem to like me really even if I had no idea why but I just decited to bare with it, hoping she'll change her opinion soon because I didn't want her to hate me.

Thankfully, Justin went when he greeted with Jackson so I could watch kids and clean peacefully, without fearing that I'll feel him behind me, breathing on my skin. Actually, my job wasn't really to clean but I hated seeing anything messy so I couldn't help but pick up toys or sort out kids' DVD's.

Just when I turned on 'The Lion King' for them to watch, my phone ringed. Quickly, I went to the quiet kitchen, answering: "Yes?" "Selena? It is Sasha here!" she said to me, sounding kind of.. rushy.

"Oh, hello. What happened?" I asked, staring at my half ruined nail polish. "I just found out that I have to be present on a very important meeting in Milano!" she replied. "So, I won't be home for a week! Justin will be though... He will tell you everything you need to know!"

Holy fuck!