Babysitting My Ex's Kids {Twenty-Four} [Jelena/Justlena]

This day seemed to last forever. Only thing I really wanted to do when I came home was to fall down on my bed and sleep endlessly. Still, I forced myself to take a quick, relaxing shower and remove the light make-up I wore before I got in my py's.

Sometimes, I would be like a little kid with Spone Bob pyama and childish giggles at inaprropriate situstions. I don't think that anybody would say I'm really a 21-year-old...

Yawning, I layed down on my bed, simply turning off the night light before I drifted off to sleep.

{Sasha's P.O.V.}

I was just staring at my reflection in the mirror when there was a knock on the hotel room doors. I smiled lightly to myself, checking my red lipstick before I went to open the doors.

He stod there, looking as charming as ever with his black hair carelessly falling over his eyes and his smirked plastered on his handsome face as he checked me out the way he always does.

"You came..." I noticed with a slight giggle, letting him in.

Jason sighed, smiling up to me as he said: "You knew I would..."

Beofre I got to say anything more, his lips locked in mine as he pinned me up the wall, his hand tracing my long legs. I laughed to myself while running my hand through his hair, breaking a kiss just for a second to take a breath.

"I thought you were mad at me.." I reminded him, seducivly biting my lower lip.

He frowned at the reminder, growling back: "I never can stay mad at you for long." With that, he threw me on the gigantic hotel bed.

*

I heavly breathed while laying back down enxt to Jason. I could still feel his burning touches on my body and his glare on my face.

I looked at him, giggling kind of deviously but than I noticed he isn't smiling. "What is it?" I asked him, my hand resting on his bare chest as I stared at his green eyes.

"When are you going to leave him already, Sasha?" he asked mew, frowning unhappily.

"Soon, baby. Soon." I promised, peeking him on the lips.

***