Babysitting My Ex's Kids {Nineteen} [Jelena/Justlena]

"Lena!" I heard Jackson's high pitched voice behind me while I was firmly cutting the vegetables for the lunch just to take my mind off of everything. And... well, kids had to eat, of course.

I turned around just to face Jackson standing behind me bare foot with his teddy bear tightly gripped in embrace and with expression I only could describe as the face of sadness.

No matter how much I hated Justin, or even Sasha, I couldn't hate sweet, innocent Jackson. Jackson who called me Lena because he couldn't different. Jackson who would ask me for a simple request like watching cartoons like it's the most precious thing in the world.

"What is it, sweetie?" I gently asked him, stopping with the cutting food for a second as I kneeled down next to him. For a second there, his hazel brown eyes looked as they were about to tear up.

"R... Rosie k...kicked me out of her r...room." he said, looking down at his bare feet. I tenderly picked his chin up, asking: "Why would Rosalie do that?" 

"She said I'm bothering her with practice" he responsed, pouting.

"Look, you go watch some cartoons and I will talk to her. Okay? Luch should be anytime soon too!" I responsed, forcing a smile. His face lit up literally in a split of a second as he grinned, hugging me before sprinting off.

I quickly sighed before starting to hurry towards Rosalie's room. "Rosalie?" I asked before coming in. "What do you want?" she coldly asked me.

"I just wanted to talk to you about the thing that happened with Jackson..." I softly said but it didn't help, she still was subbornly frowning up at me. "Why do you care?! You're not my mom!! Just go away!" she harrishly yelled in answer.

Well, she got one thing right: I wasn't her mom. Her mom was a sensless bimbo, just like her dad was a cheating jerk.