Babysitting My Ex's Kids {Twenty-Seven} [Jelena/Justlena]

I felt like his touch, so familiar, suddenly took me all over. The familiar smell of his sharp, yet refreshing cologne burned in my nosebrows, his lips were burining fire on mines and his body... His body was pressed on mine, causing all the memories - good and bad - to float back in.

And, than, we pulled away.

His brown orbs were staring at me firmly yet somehow they seemed vurnamble, like that kiss of ours just exposed what's really under that mask he was constantly keeping on his face...

Or maybe I was too cliche. Maybe... Maybe that all was only my imagination and I only wanted to believe that he's sorry, that he didn't mean to hurt him. 

'He has his life. A family.', I reminded myself.

"W-Why did you do that?" I whispered, my voice suttering. "Selena I - -" Justin started but he stopped, obiously running out of appropriate words.

"Why did you do that, Justin?! Why would you?!" I already started to yell. I don't know why exactlly. Maybe it was because I felt like I'm about to fall again and I didn't want to. Or because I thought he was just messing with my head once again. Maybe because I hated him, because I didn't want that kis. Or maybe... Maybe because even I realized that it meant something.

From that moment on, everything changed. Justin and I could no longer pretend nothing happened. We could no longer avoid eachothers gazes and smile politely without remebering that moment, the moment our lips met, the moment that he re-started the fire that's been almost burned out already.

"I don't know Selena! Okay?! I don't! I just... We should.. forget this. Just forget it!" he said, pretty harrishly but somehow hesitantly. Like even he isn't sure in what he wants.

"Fine... Good, alright. Yea, we should just forget it because nothing really happened..." I said, nodding before I walked away.

I was a mess.

***