Chapter 10

Dawns POV
I wake up sweating .I've just had a nightmare about Gary.I grab one off Gary's hoodies and head downstairs.When I go down I see Daniel sat at the table watching something on his iPad with a cup off coco in his hand.
"What are you doing awake ??"
He looks up and smiles weakly.
"I couldn't sleep I've been wondering about dad to much."
"Is that it or have you got something else to tell me ??"
"I broke up with my girlfriend the other day but I don't feel ready for a relationship especially with everything that's happened lately."
"Oh dan am so sorry"I sit beside him and put an arm round him.
"It's not your fault if am honest mum I think am doing the right thing am only young!"
"What ever you thinks right for you then go with it and if you want to talk to anyone about girl your dads only a phone call away."
"As if am gonna talk about girls with dad he gets thousands.mmmm hang on a minute actually that's sounds like a good idea mum but I hope I get girls like dad does"
I can't help but laugh.
"You got loads off comments on the pic of you and your dad when your dad posted it here I'll show you"
I go on my phone a dig the pic out:

"You got loads off comments on the pic of you and your dad when your dad posted it here I'll show you"I go on my phone a dig the pic out:

Caption:good day with Dan at the match👌😊
Likes:4,586 comments:1,547
"Wow am famous"
I can't help but laugh again.
"Your just like your dad you are"
"I miss him you know dad I miss him being here looking after us"
"I know I miss him to he won't be long now hopefully"
He just smiles
"You want me to make you a brew??"
"Yeah go on then the girls are at nana I'll go get them up we will drop them off then head to the hospital hopefully he should be home tonight or tomorrow"
"Really he's gonna be home ??"
"Yeah should be ill go get the girls up"
I head up the stairs as I hear dan turn the kettle on.
"Girls !! Come on"
"Mummy is daddy home yet??"
"No not yet he might be tonight though"
She just smiles and heads down stairs.
"Emily come on honey your going your nans"
She walks out her room listening and singing to a song.Hang on a minute it's do what you like!
I can't stop laughing.
"Sugar sweet of only they all knew"
"Jam, can't spread no more you've took my bread"I hear dan sing along a
I grab my phone and record them singing and trying to do the dance moves.All I can see is little Daisy trying to sing the lyrics.
I save the video then get Daisy changed.
"Come on get in the car"