Chapter 23

2 weeks later
So dawns gone away with friends for the mobs off London leaving me with the kids there literally driving my insane !
We're heading to my mums for my brothers little ones party Hannah she's 6 today me dad and mum have set one off the farms fields up for a party with the pool and stuff so should be a good day just wish dawn was here !
We finally arrive when I hear music playing loud it's music off our latest album it's 'don't give up on me' the kids run round the back.
"Gary !" My brother shouts making me slightly jump "Ian how are you" "yeah am real good mate last time I heard from you was that you were in hospital you still got a nasty bump on your head" "oh that's not from the car crash it's from the other day dan and some dickheads"
"Oh is he alright Ye just been suspended from
School for 4 week" "really that bad" "yeah mate I'll tell you all about it in a bit" "alright anyway where's the little one" last time I saw here she was talking to your wife" "eh..what your kidding she was supposed to be on holiday "
"Oh but she's here" I tell my brother I'll talk to him in a bit then rush off to see my wife.
"Oh Gary how lovely for you to show up" "Ye mum I can't talk right now am on a hunt for my wife you haven't see her have you?" "Oh Ye she's with Liam and Lewis" "why hasn't anyone-oh I see her" "I'll talk in a bit yeah mum ?" "Yeah no rush" with that al off "dawn !?" "Gary !!" I instantly pull her into a hug "oh god I've missed you!" "I've missed you to !" "I thought you weren't back till tomorrow afternoon" "we finished early" "so how have the kids been" "a massive pain in the arse" she just laughs "oh your cute" "mm why thank you listen I've got to go catch up with dad and give hanna her gift then am all yours" "sounds good to me" I give her a quick kiss then head to find hanna "hanna come here" "uncle Gary !!" "Hey beautiful happy 6th birthday!" "Thawk you is that for me" "it's sure is but I think your daddy Wants you to open them when everyone's gone "oh ok" I put the present on the table then I feel four hands pull me towards Lisa Ian's wife it's hanna and Daisy "hi Gary" "hel-" am cut off from being pushed into the pool "ahhh dad"
Daniels stood there laughing I get out and take my shirt off and throw it at dan "eh up looks like am not the only one wet" "dad you idiot" "Oi don't call your dad that " my dad stands there looking serious then he burst into a laugh "dad don't laugh at me" "we need a catch up son""how about I go get my extra clothes out the car then I'll come get you" "yeah alright see you in a minute " I go out and get my extra clothes then get changed into shorts and a polo shirt. I come back into the house and see my dad drinking a can off Stella. "Should you be drinking that?" "Yeah I'll be fine am only having the one" "alright anyway how are you" I pull him into a friendly hug "yeah am good son who are you looks like you still got a bump
From the accident" "it's not from the accident it's from dan and his idiot mates" "Gary what are you on about ?" "Dan got suspended for school for 4 week the suspension starts tomorrow" "what has he done ?"
After explaining everything to him i decided to have a beer and head back over to dawn "why you got changed?" "Our daughter and niece decided to push me in the pool"
"Oh ahhh I love you" "I love you to" we stand there watching all the kids play in the pool
God am glad to be back with her

Hi guys sorry about the delay in writing
And am sorry it's so big but I thought you deserve a chapter like this seen so I haven't up dated in a while
Comment your opinions and thank you for reading xx