Chapter 32

Gary's POV:

We sit in silence for around 2 minutes before I take a deep breath and turn to face Robbie, he has his arms wrapped around his knees with his head tucked between his knees whilst rocking back and forwards. This is what I dreaded, the memories, but I knew someone would still go through the trauma of it and I'm not calling Robbie weak because he's far from it but I know its hard for him to let things go.

finally I speak. "Rob mate...everything's alright your in a safe place it was just a bad dream" he stops rocking, and he turns his head towards me, his eyes are red and look sore. "Mark, Jason, Howard, Teddy, Daisy me and you...we were back there you were there unconscious again" tears being to fall from his eyes but he's far from finished. "I though we were gong to lose you! again ! I felt what I felt in the hospital and I can't erase the image of daisy face when she saw you for the first time." I swallow the lump in my throat. "Hey..hey Rob well get through this well go see someone and well sort this together I promise ill be there with yo every step of the way" I open my arms offering him a hug which he nods and falls into my arms. signing I tighten my grip around him and I deeply exhale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm goes off, rolling over I grab my phone and turn it off 6:30am great. wiping the sleep from my eyes I pull my dressing gown on and head to the bathroom, turning the shower on I let it warm up before I jump into it. 6:55am I'm showered dressed and teeth brushed. As I draw closer to the living I can here the tv on , smiling to my self I can see daisy sat at the island In the middle of the kitchen with jam on toast and a glass of orange. "Moring daddy" smiling I kiss her head and turn the coffee machine on. "Moring baby" running back up the stairs I knock on Emily and Daniels door, groans fill then landing. "you both need to get up now otherwise your both going to be late" "alright dad! we get it." Daniel shouts as I here him pad into his bathroom and turn on his shower. I carry on my journey up the stairs to the studio, quietly opening the door making sure that I don't wake rob. looking at him I sign he sleeping peacefully. I leave the room and make my way back down to the kitchen. Daniel comes down after me "why do you always feel the need to be so loud in the morning? Especially when you wake us up?" softly laughing I pour my self a cup off coffee. "because if I'm not loud in the morning nobody would get up." "he has a point" I turn around and robs pulling his jumper over his head. "I mean Dan has a point not you your to loud." he carry's on. "oh so I get it gang up on me make me look like the bad guy." smiling I pass him a cup of coffee. Robs looks a lot better. he doesn't mention anything about last night, to be honest I don't blame him. "Dad come on were gonna be late!" Dan says making his way out of the house and into the car. I just laugh.