CHAPTER 9 EDITED

RECAP:

"Hn," Sasuke arrogantly said sticking his hand into his pocket and walking off. He suddenly stopped and looked back.

"I still want a spar with you," he grunted and left.

Sakura had hearts in her eyes, "He's so hot," she gushed happily. The pinknette suddenly realized she just missed her chance to walk with her crush.

"Bye Yuzuki-chan! I need to catch up with Sasuke-kun! See you tomorrow!" She yelled as she ran after the ravenette.

Yuzuki stood alone by the lake and watched the water quietly. She gave herself a determine slap on her face.

"Alright! Let's do this!!!" Yuzuki yelled doing the hand signals

YUZUKI P.O.V.

I groaned hearing the annoying chirping of the birds. I snapped my eyes open realizing I never hear bird chirping in my bed room.

I sat up quickly, making all the birds around me fly off. I winced when I felt a light pain from my head because I sat up too quickly. I remembered how I trained until late at night, I sighed and got off the moist forest floor. I groaned in disappointment seeing all the dirt and grass stain on my shorts.

H- I mean Grandpa was probably worried. I looked up to the sky and saw it was still pretty dark, so it must still be early, 4 or 5 o'clock at the most. I yawned and stretched before deciding I should probably head back. But as soon as I stepped foot into the village I was surrounded by five or six ninja with animal masks.

I smile at them and bowed showing respect to the highly trained anbu.

"Good morning," I greet with a smile.

One of the anbu let out a throaty deep chuckle and shook his head.

"Yuzuki-chan, Hokage-sama has been searching for you all night long, we where send out to look for you," I stared at the tall man with the familiar cat mask on.

"Sorry Kitty-san, I was training last night and when I noticed I woke up in the woods, I probably passed out from exhaustion or something," I laughed rubbing my neck sheepishly.

After I came to the village I often hung around Grandpa's office and met many of his anbu. Kitty-san was the few I got close to, but sadly I couldn't learn his name because apparently it was top secret.

I blushed lightly when few of the anbu's chuckled at my statement, Kitty-san just shook his head before picking me up by my waist.

"Let's get to Hokage-sama's office before he has an heart attack," Kitty-san mutter as he transported us to Grandpa's office.

"Hokage-sama we fou-" Kitty-san was cut off as I was yanked out of his arm.

"Yuzuki, where have you been!" Grandpa worriedly questioned as he sat me on his lap.

Kitty-san sweat dropped but politely stood there, waiting for Grandpa to stop his bickering.

I sheepishly laughed and ran my hand through my short brown hair.

"Umm, well," I smiled, "I was out training last night and I kind of lost track of time, and I was a tiny winy bit tired so I was taking a nap but when I woke up I realized it was morning already," I decided to leave out the part of feinting from exhaustion because I didn't want him to send me to the hospital.

Grandpa gave me an disapproving look and shook his head, "You could have gotten sick, you always need to come back home at the night, do you understand?"