CHAPTER 6 edited

YUZUKI P.O.V

I woke up a bit earlier the usual and left the house of Hokage-sama to go to see training ground twenty. I was hoping the man Hokage-sama was talking about was there.

It felt strange how the usually lively streets were quiet. The only thing I could hear was my own light footsteps hitting the solid ground.

"Why the heck are we doing so early in the morning," a deep voice complained.

"Because it's our job," Another male voice snapped.

I grew curious and turned the corner where the voice came from. I frowned when I noticed I was right in front of the gate of Konoha.

"There's really nothing to do, the most exciting thing that happened these day was when the girl collapsed on us few weeks ago,"

My attention snapped towards the conversation, where they talking about me?

"What are you saying idiot?! That's a good thing, it means Konoha is peaceful, we don't need unnecessary battles or trouble," I could see the man with brown hair, he was wearing his forehead protector like a bandana.

"But its just so...."

I caught sight of the other man, he had bandage across his nose. My eyes suddenly widen when I realized who they were.

I decided it was good idea to talk to them. I walked out of my corner and smiled at them.

"Um, hello," I shyly mumbled as I caught their attention.

The two men looked surprised as the whipped towards me.

"Oi what are you doing so early in the morning?" the guy with the bandage questioned as he looked at me. I was a bit taken back at his tone and took a step back.

"Oi, stop that Kotetsu, I know your grumpy we're here but no need to take it out on the girl," the other guy scolded as he hit the guys head.

"Sorry about that, he's just irritated," the guy smiled and looked down at me, his eyebrows scrunched up a bit as he looked at me.

"She looks familiar," the guy Kotetsu mumbled as he too looked at me with scrunched eyebrows.

"Ah, Izumo! She's the girl who collapsed on us few weeks ago!" Kotesu exclaimed as he smiled brightly.

Izumo smacked his hand on his forehead, "I could barely tell! You look much better than the last time we saw you!"

I smiled softly and bowed at them deeply, "Thank you for saving me that time, without you two, I would have been dead. I really appreciate it," I exclaim as I kept my head down.

"Aww, don't do that, your making me embarrassed," Kotetsu shyly stated as he rubbed his neck.

I lift my head up and looked at the slightly blushing Kotetsu.

"It's our job, no need for you to thank us, though I'm glad you're injury free this time," Izumo smiled as he looked down at me, "I'm Izumo by the way, this is my partner Kotetsu,"

I nodded already knowing because of their conversation, "I'm Yuzuki, right now I'm staying with Hokage-sama, and training to become a ninja,"

Kotestu grinned as he ruffled my head, "Well ain't that good for ya, kid!"

I nod happily before looking at the two, "I just wanted to greet you two before I go looking for a person,"

Izumo looked confused, "Who are you looking for?"

I shrugged, "I actually don't know, Hokage-sama told me he's the best taijustu master right now in Konoha, and he's probably at training ground twenty with his team,"