CHAPTER 5 edited

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Yuzuki, come here," Sarutobi called. The brunette quickly walked up to his desk and sat on his lap. Sarutobi frowned when he noticed how light the child felt, she was definitely smaller than the children her age. He knew he needed to make sure to make her eat more.

"Yes Hokage-sama?" Yuzuki quietly asked as she smiled up at Sarutobi who was lost in thought.

"I've heard you've trained with Kuranei yesterday, how was it?" He questioned smiling at the small child on his lap.

Yuzuki's smile widen, her eyes sparkling with joy, "It was wonderful Hokage-sama!" She exclaimed, "Kurenai-San taught me genjutsu! I was able to do it!" But Yuzuki suddenly frowned, "But I couldn't do it more than twice... Kurenai-San said that my chakra level aren't too high..."

Sarutobi frowned and nodded, "Yes, maybe we should go to Hiashi to check your chakra,"

Yuzuki tilted her head, "Who is Hiashi-San?"

"Hiashi is the Hyuga clan leader, the Hyuga have a special kekkei genkai that allows them to see chakra and how it flows around the body, they may be able to tell why you have so little chakra,"

Yuzuki nodded understanding Sarutobi's explanation.

"Hinata is an Hyuga, are they related somehow? When will we go Hokage-sama?" She questioned as she ran her hand through her short brown hair.

"We will go right now, I have finished today's work earlier than usual, after we visit Hiashi we'll go have dinner with Konohamaru, how does that sound?"

Yuzuki nodded enthusiastically before jumping off his lap and ran to the door.

"I'll be waiting outside Hokage-sama!" Yuzuki happily chirped before running off.

Sarutobi chuckled before slowly getting up from his seat to follow the young girl.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

Yuzuki nervously stood in front of Hiashi as he examined her with his light violet eyes. She quickly figured out that Hinata must be related to the man in front of her.

Yuzuki suddenly broke the silence, "Hiashi-San you have very pretty eyes, " she whispered the complement. Hiashi looked at her in surprise before the corner of his mouth tilted up into a small smile.

He was rather surprise how mature the girl the Hokage brought to him acted. She couldn't be any older than Hinata or Neji.

"Thank you Yuzuki, now let's see how your chakra moves, Hokage-sama please stand next to me," Hiashi stated as he activated his byakugan. He was honestly curious about this child, he has heard few rumor of the mysterious girl they found at the gate of Konoha.

His pale eyes slightly widen in surprise and confusion.

Strangely the chakra of the girl in front of him was very low, to say the truth lower than some civilian. He could barely even see it. He couldn't see how she was even able to perform one jutsu.

Another thing that made him shock was the color of the small amount of chakra she had, usually chakra were either a cloudy white or blue. But for her, her chakra had a strange but beautiful pure white and a tint of gold.

His eyes suddenly narrowed as he noticed chakra gathered near her heart. He quickly noticed what it was before deactivating his byakugan. He tuned his gaze towards his Hokage in worry.

"Her chakra are sealed,"

Sarutobi's eyes widen and looked at Hiashi, "Are you sure?"

"I don't even know how she's able to perform a jutsu, she shouldn't be able to,"