CHAPTER 8 edited

RECAP:

SASUKE P.O.V.

Kakashi gave the girl a uncertain look.

Wanting to know if she was saying the truth I slipped out a kunai from my pocket throwing it at her.

The noise of metal meeting metal echoed through the forest.

"That was pretty dangerous Uchiha-san, if I didn't do that it could have hit Kakashi-san," the girl smiled as she threw the kunai back at me. The sharp blade stuck to the tree right next to my head. I smirked slightly impressed at her aim.

My smirk disappeared when I saw Kakashi gave me a disproving look, not such a good idea maybe.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Um, Kakashi-san, I never really met your teams, and the only reason I knew he was an Uchiha was because of his shirt," Yuzuki smiled sweetly as she span a kunai with her finger.

'She has fast reflex, she was able to notice Sasuke's attack before I even did. And her aim was perfect' Kakashi though as he stared at the rather small dark brown haired girl next to him.

"Introduce your selves," Kakashi mutter as he retrieved his book off the ground and lean against the tree.

"Uzumaki Naruto dattebayo! I'm going to Hokage one day!" Naruto yelled energetically earning a giggle from Yuzuki. Though she frowned to herself, 'Where have I heard that name before?' she questioned herself

The girl nodded and took Naruto's hand into her, "I bet you'll be able to, you'll be as awesome as Hokage-sama," Naruto surprised at her answer grinned brightly and sat next to her. Instantly deciding he liked her.

Kakashi slightly smiled at her words and continued to read his book.

"I'm Sakura Haruno, yoroshiku ne," Sakura smiled kindly at Yuzuki. Though she was hoping she wouldn't go near her Sasuke-kun.

Yuzuki continued to stare at Sakura making the pinknette uncomfortable.

"Is something wrong Yuzuki-chan?"

Yuzuki shook her and smiled brightly, "Sorry Sakura-san, Your hair and eyes are so pretty!" Yuzuki complemented, "I've never seen such pretty color before! Its so unique!"

Sakura blushed lightly and was taken back at how honest Yuzuki was being. Sakura's mood instantly went up, nobody every said that to her before, she was slightly glad she tried to look good today.

"Lets be friends, ok, Yuzuki-chan?" the brunette nodded happily before looking at Sasuke who was standing a bit away from them.

"Teme! Stop being so quiet and introduce yourself to Yuzuki-chan!" Naruto yelled earning a glare from both Sasuke and Sakura.

"Hn," Sasuke huffed as he looked at Yuzuki in the eyes, "Sasuke Uchiha,"

Yuzuki suddenly grinned at Sasuke before appearing in front of him, 'Fast! She was there seconds ago!' Kakashi and Sasuke both thought.

"Sasuke-san! Its amazing you're an Uchiha!" she chirped as she looked into his eyes, "You're so lucky your such a strong ninja! The sharingan is amazing, I'm hoping that we can spar one day!"

Sasuke took a surprised step back making Kakashi chuckle lightly.

Yuzuki complimented all three of them, all honest opinion of hers.

"Anyways," Yuzuki turned to Kakashi, "Please Kakashi-san, please help me!"

Kakashi closed his book and looked at Yuzuki, "I have a deal, spar with Naruto and Sakura, if you're able to hold against them I'll teach you some jutsu," Yuzuki beamed brightly and jumped happily.