chapter one

[edited]

it's been 7 years since that incident, living with my aunt rosie was a bad idea. she's quite the hooker she brings random men home, and is always out to the club. i planned on running away today. i already had all my stuff packed up she was already out, this will be easy!

i quickly grabbed my suit case and then realized how hungry i was. I then grab my hello kitty wallet. "hm, how much do i have." i start flicking cards and other junk in my wallet.

 30 dollars, i can't live off of $30. i could just go to a cafe i guess...i grab my suitcase and shove my wallet in my pocket as i walk out the door, i start to panic. "my necklace!" i start rubbing my neck too see if it was still there, which it was. i don't really know why that necklace was so important to me that little boy that gave it to me i barely even knew, i start walking to the cafe which is only a 10 minute walk. i walk into the small cafe satisfied with the little ring every time you enter through the door. "hello miss." a young girl about my age says with brown slick hair gives me a honey smile. "hi." i smile back. "what would you like today?" she eyes my suitcase. "a chocolate frappachino" i say softly. "okay, that will be $9.00" i pull out a $10 bill and hand it to her she gives me a $1.00 in change. "you make take a seat." i sit down and pull out my phone. my aunt got me a phone just last year so she could know where i was at all times. i was kinda like a modern day cinderella living with her.

ding! ding!

two more customers entered i hope she hurries up with my order. i like being the only one in cafes. "miss, your frappachino is ready!"

"thank god." i whisper to myself. i get up to the counter and saw two boys standing there, one looked oddly familiar and the other one was super tall and very handsome. i heard the familiar one whispering things. i thought i should stay longer to watch these two i as a bit curious on to why one looks so familiar, really familiar. i took my frappachino and sat down in my seat. both their eyes followed me, i couldn't hear their orders so i got up and left the cafe and stood outside to wait for them. several minutes later both of the boys came out as they walked off i saw something drop out of the ones pocket a rainbow loom bracelet.

"hey!" i yelled. they didn't look back. i ran to grab the bracelet. "hey, you! boy!" i yelled. they finally looked back. "you dropped a bracelet!" they came both came walking towards me. the one that looked like leonardo dicaprio stared at my chest as he grabbed the loom bracelet. "hey, don't be a perv!" i snapped. "w-where did you get that necklace?" he stutters looking me up an down. "why do you ask?"

"answer my question." i sighed. "a boy gave it to me when I was little."

"what was the boys name?"
"what's with these quest--"
"answer it....please"
"hammit? hans? something with an h i'm not really sure but he wanted me too call him like verlastic or something."
"ha, verlastic" the tall one tried not to laugh.
"You're name is __, right?"
"hey, how do you know!?"
"it's me!! hansol!"
"hansol..."
he just stared at me and smiled. "i don't believe you." i turned to grab my suitcase. "heh-- it is me!" he grabbed my wrist. i quickly shook my hands off. "even if it really is you, you're being really creepy." i looked at him disgusted. "heh, sorry." he rubbed the back of his neck. "i will only ask a question hamsol will know."
"hansol."
"whatever... hm, how did we first meet."
"you were crying on a curb."
"okay, it really is you."
"are you running away?" he points at my suitcase.
"yes."
"where are you going?"
"i have no idea."
"live with me and my friends."
"friends?"
"yeah."
"how many of you're friends?"
"thirteen."
"Oof! why are you living with thirteen people!"
"our house is big, right mingyu."
"yeah." says the tall boy.
"how many girls live there?"
"zero."
"so, you want me to live with 13 boys."
"mhm."
"look, hansol i barely remember you and i don't wanna live with thirteen boys."
"so, you'd rather live in a box on a side of a highway." he smirks. "that's what I thought, let's goo!'