chapter ten

((i'll be writing in third person from now on.))

[edited]

all the boys and (y/n) were sitting in the living room, all sprawled out on the floor, bored. "do you guys wanna go out or anything?" seungcheol asks. "hyung, it's too cold outside..." woozi complained. "but, won't it be warm in the restaurant?" chan asks looking over at Woozi with an innocent look on his face. "aw Chan, I never asked for your remark!" jihoon said in a high-pitched voice with a fake smile, sarcastic. "they're just lazy bums that don't wanna go anywhere, lee chan." (y/n) replies laid out on her back, her head resting on jun's lap. "bums?" woozi gives (y/n) a glare.  "anyway! Where do you kids wanna go?" seungcheol interrupts before woozi rips (y/n)'s face off.

"the mall!"

"the park!!"

"the arcade!!"

"hell!"

"really woozi?" jun face palmed. "uhuh, let's just go to the mall!"

  - At The Mall - 

"what do you guys wanna eat?" (y/n) asks.

"i want pizza." mingyu smiles.

"well, i want chicken! it will heal our hearts! 😇" says joshua.

"i want Sushi..." mutters dino. "y'all never agree can you? such picky children!" scoffs jeonghan. "let's take a vote then!" (y/n) says.

"raise your hand if you want pizza!!" shouts seungcheol.

 mingyu, (y/n) and hoshi raise their hands. "ok... who wants chicken?" joshua, jeonghan, wonwoo, seungkwan and vernon raise their hands. "and i'm guessing the rest of you nerds want sushi?" seungkwan gives the 'sushi' team a dirty look. "ok, how about we all split up and meet each other back at 3:30." announces seungcheol, they all nod and split up.

- Pizza Place -

hoshi, mingyu and (y/n) all sit at a booth all staring at each other. "well..." hoshi says.

"well."

"well."

"get your ass up and order my pizza!!" hoshi yells. "yeah go order our pizza, (y/n)." mingyu looks at you. "hahaha, no! You do it rat!!" (y/n) snaps back. "hey, hey, hey let's not fiiight. let's flip a coin!"

"you and mingyu go first." (y/n) says.

"heads!" mingyu shouts.

"aw, c'mon." hoshi whines.

"boohoo! i called it first you get tails." mingyu says as Hoshi starts to flip the coin.

up...

      up...

            up...

                             "HEADS, I WIN!!" mingyu cheers.

"y'know what that's fine, enjoy your victory mingyu. i can still beat (y/n)'s butt." he smirks. "i call heads this time though." he flips the coin....

and....

tails!

"BULLSHIT!" hoshi bangs on the table and shouts as (y/n) and mingyu burst out in laughter. "whatever, i'm ordering the pizza..." hoshi gets up and walks to the counter.

-

"Can i get a Boneless Pizza?"

"Huh?"

"Two Liter Coke."

"sir, the menu is right above please get something off the menu. "

"sorry, san i get a large pepperoni and a large coke, please." hoshi sighs.

"okay, you are number #209." says the employee. hoshi turns away and bumps into someone "ahhhhh i'm sorry are you okay!?" soonyoung holds the girl's hands. he never felt love at first sight until now he choked back on his own words speaking "w-whats your n-name?" he asked stunned, everything about her was amazing her hazel eyes, her beautiful flowing brown hair. "kara." she smiles showing her bright metal tracks on her teeth which made Hoshi squeal on the inside until he realized. "k-kara?" the name felt awfully familiar and she resembles somebody too but he couldn't get his finger on it.

"soon!" someone calls out snapping him out of his trance. He turns around to see (y/n). 

"oh, (y/n.)" he smiles.

"oh, hosh did you make a new friend?" (y/n) gives a sweet smile to kara. which kara has a hard time giving back. "oh, yes this is k-kara...kara this is (y/n)!" he smiles introducing you too. 

"oh, is she your girlfriend?" kara gives a sad smile. soonyoung almost chokes on air. "GIRLFRIEND?"

"n-no kara t-that's not it! (y/n) here is my........sister-"

"your wh-"

"ohhhh your sister! it's wonderful to meet you!!" she shakes your hand cheerfully.

"my sister in law actually." soonyoung scratches the back of his head. "oh really, who's the lucky guy?" kara wiggles her eyebrows while (y/n) is giving hoshi a death glare. "there he is, right now! mngyu!!" hoshi waves over.

"huh?"

"mingyu meet my new friend kara."

"oh, you must be (y/n)'s husband!" kara grins.

to be continued lol...

(( @jungkook4lyf3 i hope this meets your expectations or is good enough if anything is wrong or wanna change anything i'll surely do so! ))