chapter eight

[edited]

it's been 2-3 weeks since i moved in with the boys, this is the happiest i have ever been in forever.

i was sitting in the living room watching 'knowing brothers' it was sunday morning and a day for everybody to sleep in but for some reason i woke up earlier then i excepted. the only ones that were up was soonyoung and wonwoo. the past week i realize wonwoo has some kind of hate towards me. he ignores me all the time and when he eventually does talk to me its usually telling me to "go away" or "leave me alone"

"(y/n)." soonyoung groans. "mm?" i hum as a reply. "i know it's early but can we do something fun!" he smiles a big toothy smile.

"what do you wanna do-"

"video games!" he says excited. i giggle at his cuteness 

"yeah, what do you wanna play?"

"hm?" you choose." i say not really caring. "let's play mario kart!"

"okay, i'll beat you anyway~" i tease. he rolls his eyes and turns on the video game console. "wanna play wonwoo?" hoshi asks. "i'll just watch-" he mumbles.

-

"choose your player, (y/n)."
"hmmmmmm, baby luigi he is really cute but also is baby peach." i switch back and forth between those two characters for a minute. "just pick!" wonwoo gets irritated of waiting me choose his yelling startles me so i picked baby peach.

"i'll be yoshi" giggles soonyoung.
"aw, yoshi and hoshi. i like it!"

"start race!" he presses the start button glowing on the screen.

we start racing, as hoshi's is in the lead i start to get really competitive and start wiggling around on the floor leaning until hoshi's lap. which he doesn't seem to care.

wonwoo's pov

i hate (y/n.)

she has no brains.

she's really pretty.
she's kinda funny.
she has the cutest personality.
it's disgusting but for some strange reason i feel fire build up inside when she lays her head on soonyoung's.

IMPORTANT:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS I NEVER GOT THIS MUCH AND IM SHOCKED HOW LIKE 1,000 ARE ACTUALLY SEEING THIS BOOK THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

P.S

I LOVE U ALL❤