chapter three

[edited]

{a/n: sleepy jihoon y'all}

to be honest, i got quite nervous when i stepped in. when i walked in only a couple of them was spotted. of course, when i walked in all their eyes were on me. should I say something? luckily, vernon opened his mouth before i could embarrass myself. "can everyone take a seat, i have to tell you guys something." he said as he pushed me towards the couch. i sat down as mingyu took a seat beside me along with a strange boy who was sweating and blushing a lot! he looked a mess and every now and then shifted his gaze at me. till all thirteen boys sat down. vernon spoke "so, you may be wondering why there is a girl in our house."

{A/N: While typing this up instead of girl I typed 'Gorp'}

all the boys nodded "well, she will be probably living with us for awhile."
"you can't make these decisions." a boy with a straight solid face said. "i know, but."
"but?" the very stuck-up boy spurted rudely.

{a/n: spurted is a word, right?"}

"but, she was a girl i met in my childhood and also the reason why i always have this with me.." vernon held out his rainbow rubber band bracelet. the very snobby boy scoffed loudly. he being really rude. 

"if you may (y/n)share our story?" hansol looked at me softly. 

"go ahead." i sighed.

vernon's pov:

after she finished her story tears brimmed her eyes i had the urge to go up and embrace her in a tight hug.

(y/n)'s pov:

i didn't know what else to say...so i just looked up at all the boys and forced a smile.  one of them jumped up and hugged me. "poor baby!" he cried. 'Wow he's a bit extra' i thought then they all ran up and started hugging me. as i stood there in shock looking at vernon. he just looked at me with a thumbs and a huge grin. i couldn't help because the small boy that was sweating was stand opening his arms, giving me a "hug" from afar. "sooo, does this mean she's staying?"

"yep." says the one of them.