chapter six

[edited]

the first day with the boys went super quick, you barely hung out with them. you were mostly in your room all day unpacking as they were a bit quieter then you excepted. you were laying on your bed reading a fanfic. listening too your music on shuffle "shimmy shimmy kokobo!"

"i think i like it!" you sang quietly.

the next song that played was Sing For You

"the way you cry, the way you smile"

"yes, chen! get them vocals!!" you yell. when you hear a knock on the door "who is it!?"

"dino."

"come in."

he slowly opens the door peeking his head in. "what do you want?" you remove an earbud. "i wanted to hang with....you." he avoided contact shrugging his shoulders. "oh." was all (y/n) can say nodding.

"what were you doing?"

"listening to music, while uh..reading."

"reading what?"

"stuff."

"aw c'mon, tell me please!"

"it's a fanfic..."

"about?"

"sanha."

"who's that?"

GaSp

"you don't know the talented baby, Sanha from ASTRO?"

"i'm a talented baby."

"..."

"can I have your phone number?"

"why?"

"so we can uhh keep in touch, when you leave the house."

"okay. it's ***-***-****"

"thanks, um wanna watch a movie?"

"sure."

-

both dino and you walk out the room to go to the living room as you both sit down and he turns netflix on.

suddenly a wild hoshi walks into the living room with seungkwan.
"hi." says hosh.
"helloooo~" says seungkwan.

dino and you both look at the two of them staying silent. "were you about too netflix and chill!?" says seungkwan as soonyoung (hoshi) shocked. 

"hyung!!" he covers his face. "what the fuck, seungkwan." snaps (y/n.)

he starts laughing hysterically. "god." you face palm leaning back into the couch. "someone called me..?" joshua walks into the living room. "what have I gotten myself into." you whisper rubbing your temples.

"yah. how about we just watch a movie?" dino sighs "seungkwan and hoshi hyung would you care too join us?" dino smiles at them.

"hell yeah!" hoshi runs sitting next to you.

"look, at dino being a little gentleman."