chapter nine

((the update you have all been waiting for.....i think? were you guys waiting!? also random woozi pic cuh he not in this chapter but i rlly like it so why not? ))

[edited]

another morning , another day. i sighed knowing my day would be filled with more trouble by the boys. it's one of those days where i just wanna lay down relax with no troubles. it was 8:00 am so I didn't expect anyone to be up until I heard footsteps coming into the living room. By my surprise it was wonwoo he halted staring at me before taking a seat right next to me. "hey," i say. he grunted as a hello. ever since i moved in wonwoo has been different i asked the boys about it and they say he was always like this. i just think he just dosent like me. "do you hate me wonwoo?"

"why are you asking me this?"

"i-"

"never ask me this again."

"why-"

"don't ask me questions, you know what...don't even talk to me!" 

"what th-"

"GOOD MORNING YOU FILTHY PEASANTS, QUEEN BOO HAS AWAKEN!" seungkwan walked into the kitchen flinging his robe into the air. "wow, the tension in the air is thick..." seungkwan's eyes shifted back and forth between wonwoo and i. "were y'all beefing? if so continue act like i wasn't even here." He takes a seat and grins at us with a stare. "mind your business, seungkwan it was nothing." wonwoo glared.

"hunny, don't get snappy with me."

wonwoo rolled his eyes and faked a yawn. "i'm going back to bed, good night..." he walked down the hall until her vanished from my sight.

"pssssssst, (y/n)-ah!" seungkwan whispered as he called you to sit next to him. "what the heck happened?"

wonwoo's pov

  "what the heck happened?" 

i'm ease-dropping on (y/n) and seungkwan's conversation. i felt bad snapping at (y/n) like that i just wanted to know if i really hurt her not that was the only reason i'm ease dropping. im not good with girls so i pester them and give them a hard time till they like me.

"i don't know..." (y/n) replied.

"what did he say?"

"not to talk to him?"

"sigh, sis he's probably on his man period."

"boys get that?"

"emo boys do..."

"interesting."