chapter twelve

a/n: look at this an update

wonwoo's pov -

it was late at night, crickets chirping, and yet mingyu and i were up playing several rounds of uno. "six, blue." i sighed placing my card in front of me. something has been on my mind constantly, it was mingyu and (y/n) acting like a married couple.

but, why did it bother me so much?

i don't like (y/n).

i keep telling myself this.

maybe if i get it off my chest, it will stop bothering me. "mingyu."

mingyu pov - 

"yeah?" i yawned placing out my card.

"can i ask you something? answer honestly."

"dude, you're freaking me out." i shake my head.

"please...just promise."

"alright."

"do you like (y/n)?" my heart started racing at his sudden question.

my head tilted and i sighed.

"truthfully and honestly-" wonwoo nodded in anticipation.

"i'm not sure yet."

important (?)

a/n: this has been in my drafts for awhile, i want to start updating regularly but i've said that 100 times and i cant keep any promises lol. i was thinking about deleting this story because i felt bad that people like this book so much and i wasn't able to update it was stressing on top of school and personal problems. everyone reading this was so sweet and i'm happy my readers are still supporting this. truth, i'm kind of depressed lately?? i've lost a friend that was family to me and it's been bumming me out. but, i'm still fighting and moving on with life!

thank you for the support, in return i'll be updating as much as i can