chapter five

[edited]

i woke up that morning sensing that today would be different then other days. i layed on my bed, thinking about how my life ended up in this situation. i slowly got out of bed. slowly heading to the kitchen, i spotted jun and mingyu talking.

without interrupting their little chat i tip-toed into the kitchen "good morning, (y/n)." jun smiled at me. "good Morning..." i mumbled quietly. "are you still tired?" mingyu asks "no not at all." i turn away from them, opening the fridge. "i could make you something, (y/n)" i heard Mingyu say behind me. "no, i'll just have cereal."

"what is your favorite cereal?" 

"(F/C)"

((a/n: favorite cereal👀))

"really?"mingyu had a face of disgust.
"you got a problem with my cereal, bruh?"
"yeah, it taste likes garbage." jun snickered.
"fight me." you mutter.
"what was that?"
"F-I-G-H-T M-E"
"you wanna throw fist over garbage cereal?"
"yes."
mingyu starts laughing. i scoff quietly, this guy first wants to talk trash about my favorite cereal and now he wants too act like it's a joke.

third person pov:

you then start too get in a fighting position. 

dino, soonyoung and dk then walk in on the scene.

"who do you think who's gonna win?" says dino.
"i say mingyu." says jun.
"guys, i'm not gonna fight her!"
"he don't got the balls." (y/n) says pouring the cereal into her mouth. mingyu looks at her shocked from her words. "seriously, who let her into the house!?" while the other boys were laughing their asses off. 

"alright, let's fight!" he raises his fist. you throw a light punch at his arm "hah, take that!" mingyu then grabs you by the waist throwing you over his shoulder as you start squealing "GAH! PUT ME DOWN YOU BARNACLE!!" He then starts running around the house. "say I won, this fight!"

"NEVER!!" He starts running faster "SAY IT!"
"PUT ME DOWN YOUR GONNA KILL ME!"
he then starts swinging you around.
"GahHHH!! I SURRENDER!! YOU WIN, PUT ME DOWN!!!!" he walks over too the couch and puts you down lightly, your head was spinning. "what a bi--"
"language, young lady." joshua says out of nowhere.

"wow, what a morning."