[1]who may I be?

NAMJOONS POV

hello, im namjoon. And well, my father left when I was young, my mother soon became an acholic and couldn't take care of her kids, so we took care of each other. I guess, you could say this led to a lifetime of pain and aggressive behavior. Well,It did.
**
I punched the wall beside him, the kid instantly flinched, letting out a whimper.

"What did I say? Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!"

I yelled.

"A-all  I did, was ask for a pen-pencil.."

I rolled my eyes and let go of the colar of his shirt.

"Fine, let me rephrase this.  Don't talk to her, at all."

Truth be told, I don't even like her. But I can't let that ruin my reputation. I have to be the, 'straight' , football player that everyone wants to be with. That's how I deal with things. I've never felt sympathetic for what I do to people,except for once. And that was because the kid I insulted was quite nice to me before, his name was hoseok. He was sweet, and he only has one friend, but I can't be seen with him. My friends will think we're friends.

I quickly turned around and continued to walk to the cafeteria,like nothing happened.
I had just caught this kid, his name was..'taehyung', he asked my 'girlfriend' for a pencil..idiot.

Once I reached the cafeteria, i sat at the table I always sat at. I waved at my three friends.

"Hey, so who was that, that you were 'talking' to in the hallway?"

Jungkook asked, tilting his head.

"Oh, that taehyung kid? He was speaking to my girlfriend."

I mentally rolled my eyes, I wouldn't even care if he had sex with her, I don't love her,let alone, like. I shrugged and pulled out my phone.

Yoongi yawned and layed his head on the table. He was always so lazy and tired,but he was the nicest out of the four, including me. Jimin then attempted to  start a conversation with yoongi, after a few failed attempts, a sentence jimim said caught yoongis attention.

"'Should we have a party?' Um, yeah!"

Jimin then realized what he just said, yoongi was already excited about it, So, there was no stopping him.

I sighed and continued on my phone til' lunch ended.