[29] that pain

NAMJOONS POV

I hear a scream. I immediately sit up from my bed, I look to my side to notice jin isn't there. I shrug and run to the source of the scream. I then see Jimin on the floor crying while yoongi holds him.

"W-what happened?"

"J-jin!"

Jimin choked on his tears.

Jin?

"He was h-hit by a car!"

Yoongi yelled, letting the sobs take control.

"J-jin was-!"

I  fell on My knees crying.

"Its all my fault!"

I cried out. I wiped my tears, but they wouldn't stop coming. I ran to the car, and began to drive. I drove all the way to the Nearest hospital, I once there I ran In. Asking where his room was.

"Do you know where seokjins room is?!"

A nurse stopped and smiled sadly.

"102."

I ran to the room.

I'll never forget room number 102.

I ran in the room, panting with tears running down my face.

The doctor turned to me.

"H-hello."

Tears formed in his eyes.

"Seokjin, he has eight broken ribs, internal bleeding a-and a major head injury....we dont think he is going ri make it out this time. He is at a weak state of mind, he can't speak very well. But he has mentioned seven names and wanting to see them. He has said the name 'namjoon' more than the others. He only has a few hours..I suggest you..s-say your goodbyes."

I nodded, letting tears fall. I swiftly moved to his bed side. The doctor left the room.

The other five walked in, tears stained on their cheeks.

Jungkook walked up to him.

"J-jin. I'm s-so sorry. This is ng fault. You were like a mother to me..o-or older brother, whichever you prefer.I love you and I want you to hold on. P-please!"

Jungkook sobbed , running out of the room. Jimin then leaned next to him.

"Jin, thank you. F-for everything..I couldn't have made it without you..you helped all of Us so much. Y-you...made it all better. I want you know..that if it hurts to much, its okay to let go..but..please..try for us..for..namjoon."

Jimin wiped his eyes and bowed. Jin, half asleep, smiled, he then gripped the blanket.

"I'm holding on."

He started laughing hysterically.

I smiled, more tears forming.

Yoongi bit his lip.

"I love you jin, I'm sorry I didnt treat you as good as I should have..I love you..so..so much. Forgive me..eomma jin."

The name rolled off his tongue as if he was never going to say it again.

Yoongi and jimin followed jungkook out to the hall as he had done before.

Hoseok crying hysterically.

"I love you so much jin! I love you! I remember when I first saw you I was so excited to have  a new friend! you were so kind to me! Y-you made me feel Like it wasn't just taehyung and I in this cruel world, and i just love you so much. And I hope my baby will grow up to be just like you. He will know of his grandmother"

He covered his face and ran out of the room.

Taehyung sighed and clenched mins bedside.

"Ah, jin. When you first met hobi, he would not stop talking about kind you were. I almost thought he had a crush on you!"

He laughed.

"Thank you, jin. For everything. I will try to return the favor, I'll do anything for you."

taehyung gave me a reassuring smile and left the room. I sat next to jin, on the bed. I snuggled close to him.

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry, I should've trusted you. My sweet angel,My everthing. I love you so much, and I'm not just saying that. on the first day, I fell in love with you. Your hair, your smile. your  everything. I wanted you to be mine. I wish this never would've happened. I saw a future with you baby, we could have a little 'namjin' baby running around! And we would have a pet rabbit and pet cat...because that's your two  favorite animals..a-and we won't have too big of a house. but a decent sized house."

I smiled, thinking about our future.

"But now..that can't happen, because I was selfish and didnt believe you. I should've  stopped you. Why didnt I stop you!? I love you, jin."

I stroked his hair.

"You are my sunshine."

I began to sing.

"My only sunshine."

*--*

"I love you, sunshine."

"I love you, my flower"

*--*

"You make me happy, when skies are gray."

*--*

"Who's the new kid, yoongi?"

"why, you like him?"

Yoongi joked.

Yes.

*--*

"So please..d-dont take my sunshine away."

I finished.

"N-namjoon?"

"Yes, sunshine?"

"I love you."

Before I could reply, the heart monitor made a long beeping noise. I turned to it.

The line was flat. I began to cry.

"Goodbye, sunshine. I'll see you soon."

The doctors came rushing in.

As I watches the love of my life being pulled away, I felt no emotion other than pain.

*--*

I'm sorry

*serenity