[14] one more apology

SEOKJINS POV

It was the day after I woke up, and I was told I had a visitor. Namjoon was already here, so I was curious who it was. My mother was out if town and my dad practically lived at work, so I doubted the would come.

"Hey, jin it'll be okay."

I turned to him, how did he know I was nervous?

"You're shaking, it's fine jin."

I smiled.

"I know."

The door creaked open, only to reveal  two  familiar figures.

Jimin rushed next to me, Tears in his eyes.

"Im so sorry, jin. Not that it's an excuse, but I was just scared.  Please forgive me, it'll never happen, ever."

I smiled slightly and shrugged.

"Yeah, ok. It's fine."

Jimin smiled and wrapped his long arms around my neck.

"Thank you, jin."

"No problem."

I grinned.

He then let go and walked over to the second figure, jungkook.

"Thanks to jungcock, i saw the error in my ways."

He smiled at jungkook, i laughed at how he called jungkook 'jungcock".

"Oh,we will be leaving to leave you two alone."

Jungkook smirked and winked at me, soon leaving namjoon and I a blushing mess.

"Hey, jin?"

I turned to namjoon.

"Yeah?"

"I got you something."

"Oh, you didn't have t-"

"But I did. "

I sighed and smiled at his cuteness.

"What is it?"

He pulled out a box, and opened it to reveal a necklace. I picked the necklace up and read it.  The necklace had said 'my sunshine♡'.

"Seokjin, you've helped me and I can't even explain it. It's only been a fee weeks sense we met and sense we've had that conversation and I already feel much better and I want to thank you. You are my sunshine, my light in the dark. You're there for me, and I want you to always know that I'll be there for you too."

He smiled, i had began to tear up.

"Thank you, joonie."

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey, put it on!"

He grinned, excitingly.

I turned around and namjoon put the necklace over my head, then hatching the necklace.

He pulled away and I turned back to him.

"Y-you look amazing."

"Th-thank you, namjoon.."

I said, looking down to hide my blush.

I then felt his hand on my chin,push my head up. We locked eyes. I didn't know what I was doing until I realized we were centimeters apart, closing in. When are lips were about to lock, the door opened widely, shocking and scaring us both. I screamed and fell off the bed,on top of namjoon.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

The nurse slammed the door. I sighed and got back on the bed, with namjoons help.

"H-hey, im gonna go get us some food."

I muttered and smiled at me, before leaving.

We were about to...kiss??? And why did I not pull away?

*--*

Ohhhhhh;)))

Oki, sorry for spelling errors

Bye bye ✌💕