[28] its my fault.

NAMJOONS POV

Its been a few days sense we went shopping and I haven't spoken to jin much. He has been distant, and he's been hanging out with Jungkook..more then me.

SEOKJINS POV

Jungkook confessed to me that he was straight. And dating a female. He asked me to help them with their date. So I agreed. I had just got back to the cabin-house thing and walked to the   room namjoon and I share.

I opened the door, quickly closing it. I turned around to an angry looking namjoon, sneering at me.

"Oh! Hey, baby. What's the matter?"

"I knew I was never good enough for you.. I just wish you would've told me sooner..and I thought  you actually loved me.."

He laughed sadly.

"W-what? Baby what happened ? I do love you!-"

"Dont like seokjin, don't give me that. I know you're cheating on me with jungkook...dont deny it."

"B-but I'm not! Dont you trust me!?"

I yelled.

"I-i did! Before you screwed my friend!"

I began to cry.

"I didnt! I love you!I have no feelings for him! I have never even screwed someone! Let alone, your friend!"

I screamed back at him, tears rolling down my face.

"Dont lie about it, jin!-"

" I'm not! jungkook asked Me to help him out!"

"Yeah, on what?! Pleasing him!?"

"No! He is straight and asked me to set up a date for him and his girlfriend!"

The room fell silent.

Namjoon held his breath.

All that was heard was my sobs. I shook my head and opened the door, running out and slamming it.

"Jin-!"

He yelled. But I didnt stop, I continued
to run. I ran until I saw a civilized town. I stopped, staring at a gas station. I looked around only to see this was a quite town. It felt abandoned, like me. I walked slowly toward the gas station. I then saw a bright light form to my left. I turned toward it, instantly regretting it. I shielded my eyes from the light, trying to figure out what this light was. Before I could come to a conclusion,the light was right in front of me.

I feel pain

Everywhere

It hurts

I'm scared

My clothes are getting soaked with blood

I can't move

The world is still continuing without me

Its all quite

Its growing dark

i can't breathe

its all black

*--*

:( sorry for everything

~serenity