[3]over protective, much?

SEOKJINS POV

it's already the second day, and I'm already dreading going to school. Though, I'm excited to see my kids. I laughed at the thought. I have been making my lunch for today for the last thirty minutes and I finally finished. I threw it in a bag and continued out the door. Once I arrived at school, I hurried to my locker. My  locker wouldn't open, I may have gotten the wrong Locker combination but  I was sure that it was 40-16-34, atleast That's what i remember. After minutes I had realized I kept forgetting to clear it. I sighed and quickly opened it, got everything out and shut it. I swiftly turned around and walked at a fast pace towards homeroom. I was looking down, which was a mistake. It caused me to bump into someone I never wanted to speak to. Min-yoongi.

The collision made me drop my books. I quickly picked my books up and apologized. I then tried to walk past him but he grabbed my colar and pushed me up against a wall.

"You don't fucking run into me. Watch where you're going and stay in your lane-"

"Yoongi,i  got it."

The blue haired male soon removed his hands from me and walked away. I kept my head down. Namjoon then walked up to me and put his hand on my chin, lifting it so I would look at him.

"Try to watch out, okay? I know you're clumsy but, yoongi can be very rude."

He hit me slightly and walked away.

'What just happened...'

I then walked to class, awestruck. When I walked in late the teacher glared at me.

"I-im sorry, my locker wouldn't open. "

I spoke quickly but quietly.  She nodded and motioned for me to sit down. I sat next to hoseok.

"What happened to you?"

He leaned over to me and asked, concerned.

"N-nothing. Locker problems."

"Eomma~"

Hoseok whined in an aegyo voice.

I sighed and turned to him.

"My locker wouldn't open, but I fixed that.  Then I accidentally ran into yoongi and he pushed me in a wall. Then namjoon stopped him and lifted my chin and told me to be careful, like who does that!?"

I rubbed my temples. This was stressful.

I heard hoseok mutter, 'i didnt think it was true. And maybe it's not, but this may work.'

"Hm?"

I looked to him. He smiled widely and waved it off with his hand.

"Nothin'!"

I laughed and we quickly moved on to another topic. When the bell rang I walked slowly to first period, mr.minsu was nice, but he made me sit by namjoon and yoongi and I didn't want to confront them again. But, of course I had to.

Once I reached the classroom, i sighed and sat in the seat. Yoongi skipped class and namjoon came to class later, so, very lucky for me. But, when we were working on our independent projects, namjoon kept on staring at me and he finally spoke up.

"Why are you always smiling?"

That's was out of the blue and very blunt.

"P-pardon?"

I asked, looking his way.

"Nothing I say gets you down, I admire that, but how?"

I shrugged.