[23] only an hour in

SEOKJINS POV

Its only been an hour and we're already about to kill each other.

Jimin couldn't stop talking, and surprisingly it wasnt to jungkook, it was to yoongi.

Jungkook was  asleep.

Hoseok and taehyung kept on being cute together, kissing each others cheeks and whispering sweet complimets.

I yawned and lookes out the wimdow. We had left at seven, it was now eight and dark outsjde. I then felt a arm wrap around my waist and pull me close.

"Let's rest, sunshie. Go to sleep."

I smiled and layed my  head on his shoukder, he layed his head on too of kine. It was quite peaceful until I heard hoseok scream.

I jumped Up, and my mother instincts kicked in.

"What is it?!"

I yelked. He turned back to me, red ad a tomato. I then looked down to see taehgungs hand on hoseok thigh.

I sighed.

"Boys, keep your hands to yourself. You made me wake up  jungkook."

Hoseok nodded and looked down, taehyung just laughed and smirked.

Yoongi groaned.

" I have to pee."

I nodded.

"Yeah, and jimin shouldn't have to drive the whole time. I can drive."

"Gah, thank you jin. I'll pull over at this gas station."

He spoke as he pulled in.

We all got out and stretched. Namjoon and i moved to the front, jimin and jungkook moved in the very back with yoongi. Jimin sat In the middle. Hoseok and taehyung got food and then quickly came back to we could leave.

*--*

YOONGIS POV

We had just  left the gas station when I felt a head lay on me. I turned a bit, ready to push them off, when I realized it was jimin. To be honest, Ive always had a crush on him. He was always so sweet to me, and always tried to protect me. So when he got with jungkook..it killed me. But..what can I do?

I layed my head on his and closes my eues. We've never been so close, and I love it.  He then pulled away and scooted closer to me. He layed on me and wrapped his arms around me, he grabbed a blanket from the back and covered us.

"Thank you, yoongi~ah"

I blushed and smiled.

"No problem, jiminie."

He giggled and nudged his head in the crook of my neck.

I knew he loved jungkook, but for now I'm going to dream I'm in His position and this is an everyday thung..if only it was.

*--*

Excuse the spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Thank you 💕

Bai bai