[2] who's he?

SEOKJINS POV

Ever sense my father forced his family to move, we all had to switch schools and occupations. Except for him, of course. And it caused us all pain. But, I stayed positive. I walked through the school doors, smiling. I try to always stay happy, because who wants to waste their life being sad? I continued to walk to the office, the school had a low budget and was quite lazy, they didn't even show me around, nor give me a map or some information about the set-up for the school. I grabbed the schedule and went to my homeroom.

'Mrs.yoona'

Hope she's nice..

I walked in her class, and stood by her awkwardly. She smiled.

"Seokjin! Go sit by the boy in the back, hoseok raise your hand!"

She called out, she then leaned to me a whispered.

"Hoseok is very shy, but he's always happy and positive. So, if you want to socialize with him, he won't be the first to talk."

She pulled away and smiled at me. I returned the smile and walked to him. I sat down next to him, then turned to him.

"Hello, hoseok. I am seokjin!"

"H-hi, seokjin!"

He smiled brightly.

Awee, he's precious, almost like a child.

"W-whats your schedule?"

He asked, tilting his head at me, Giving me big doughy eyes. I smiled at him and showed him.

"H-hey! We have second, sixth and seventh together! So, that's cool!"

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Yeah!"

The bells soon rang ,telling us it's time to head to our first period. Hoseok and I went out separate ways. I went to 'Mr.minsu' 's class. Once I arrived, he instantly gave a welcoming smile.

"Class! This is seokjin! He is our new student! Please welcome him!"

Mr.minsu said excitingly.

"You will sit by yoongi, yoongi raise your hand."

The blue haired teen sighed and raised his hand slightly. I knew this wasn't going to be good. I mentally died inside and sat next to him. As the class went on, they kept staring at me. The silver haired boy even said something to me.

"What made you switch schools? You were bullied for being ugly? Or was it because nobody wanted you around?"

He made a pouty face, then quickly laughed  harshly. I sighed and looked back to the teacher. Once the bell rang I couldn't help but run out of the class to second period.

He walked in the room, and quickly spotted the bright younger brunette.  He swiftly walked over to him am sat near him.

"Hey,hoseok?"

He looked up from his paper and turned to me.

"Yeah?"

" DO you know a kid named yoongi..he hangs out with a boy with silver hair?"

Hoseok nods.

"Yeah,they're not people you want to hang out with.-"

"More like, not people who will want to hang out with you."

A voice interrupted hoseok, from behind us. I turned around to see a orange haired male. He smirked and shrugged. I turned back to hoseok, he just rolled his eyes and looked back to me.