Chapter 2

Things to look out for:
(Y/N) : your name
(C) : color of your choice
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Garroth's POV:

Oh my Irene, (Y/N) is beautiful. I can't believe she's actually Dante's sister, she looks nothing like him. I'm just to nervous to ask her out, ugh. I should ask her to take a seat. I pushed the top of my laptop down, closing it and got up and sat on my bed.

"(Y/N) here, have a seat." I said, patting a spot on my bed. She sat down next to me. We sat against my headboard, quietly.

"Um, i-is Dante a good brother, (Y/N)?" I asked her, trying to start a conversation.

"Y-yeah. H-he really looks out for me, I-I guess." She blushed.

I think she likes me. WAIT. Maybe she likes Laurance instead! She better not. Then (Y/N)'s long black hair fell in front of her face. I have to brush it out of her face! I moved my shaky hand toward her face and brushed the hair out of her face, revealing her dark green eyes. Just like Gene's eyes. She blushed and smiled at me. I blushed back.

"Heh." (Y/N) said, nervously. "I wish Gene came, he is an amazing older brother." A tear trickled down her cheek. "Gene needs to get out more. I may be his little sister, but I like to look out for him sometimes." I put my arm around her. She feels bad for Gene.

"I-It's okay. I know you'll find a way to get him to become more friendly with us." I said, nervously.

"Y-You really think so?" She asked. I nodded.

Your POV:

I lay my head on his shoulder. I think he likes me. But I don't know. He's so kind and helpful. There's so many boys here.

Suddenly I heard the doorknob turn and a guy with white hair and light green eyes walks in. I lift my head off Garroth's shoulder and Garroth's arm went back to his side immediately. I was startled.

"Hey Gar- what is going on in here?" The guy smiled. "Well looky here, Garroth's got himself a girlfriend." Me and Garroth blushed beet red.

"T-Travis! N-Nothing is going on here- w-we are not dating!" Garroth said, he was startled.

"We'll talk about this later, Garroth." The guy grinned. "Anyway , Dante told me that this lovely lady here is his sister and that he wanted me to meet her." I blushed. That man must've been Travis. He's quite the Casanova. "You must be (Y/N), I am Travis."

He kissed my hand. I looked over at Garroth before answering Travis. He looked angry.

"Ye-Yeah, I am (Y/N)." I blushed.

"See you around, (Y/N)." Travis said. He looked at Garroth. "We WILL talk later." Then he left the room.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Garroth said.

"Y-Yeah?" I replied.

"Travis tries to flirt with every girl he likes, especially Katelyn, so don't take him seriously,okay? Say, why don't we go and see Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau right now?" Garroth asked.

"Sure, let's go!" I said.